F1 2012 F1 2012 Wishlist

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Yeah but in the game you have the option to press a button to look right left and backwards making mirrors obsolete. In real F1 there is no button to look behind you, therefore the mirrors have to be there. In the game they're pretty much just there to look pretty.

Personally I'd love to have:
1) Better sounding engines that are more realistic
2) Pre-season testing even if they're just on tracks already built into game... I know some people have said they can't add new tracks due to licencing problems.
3) More chance of a car failure in career mode, I think it's kind of ridiculous that after two seasons with Lotus (now Caterham) their gearbox doesn't break once. Even if Codemasters don't want to put that in multi or just a quick race, maybe in career mode or give us an option to turn that on/off.
4) Better set up options, all the set ups for all the tracks are too similar and it would be nice to have more settings so that we can set up the car the way we want it to handle not necessarily the way that makes it the fastest.
5) The AI also need to be fixed, they never break late enough into corners and I always end up running in to the back of them, and if I don't do that I just easily pass them.

That's all I cba to post now, I think Codemasters have done a relatively good job on their F1 games all things considered and with a few minor tweaks should be the game we all expect them to make.
Yes, but I use cockpit View, and I wouldn't need to use the look back button

An extra thing I'd like to see is say if you ran into someone and possibly ending their race in career mode, they would come round to your garage after the race and started to shout at you or something, like on the early racedriver games by codemasters. And also another little touch, in a practice session when your person gets out of the car, your engineer should come over and ask you how does the car feel, and you have three answers you can give him like in an interview, good, bad, okay, then they'll ask something like where do you think we car improve the car? and again it comes up with three answers

Easiest things to fix is
1- Bugs
2- Penalty system for AI and Humans
3- Difficult of AI (It lacks a bit :()
4- Lack of Directer talking to you in the race (Barely any news about my cars and others)

Things that are needed is
1- Commentary because its lonely and I like it when they are talking then communication from you mechanical guy starts to talk to you and they talk about it when it finishes like Channel 1 Australia :) I like F1 2001 "He has gone on the grass, bad luck for Michael Schumacher"
2- Defiantly needs a preseason test like all teams going out on the one track testing their cars before the season starts
3- A bit more up to date like Toro Rosa in Q2 and maybe Q3 and they are mainly finishing in the the top ten.
4- Podium Ceremony, Talking to your team after a disappointing finish and you can say "Sorry I screw up" or they say "Don't worry, there was no escape" like you had nowhere to go and had to crash
5- Warm up lap before the race and grid line up with team on the main straight with the cars.

Things for the future
1- Manager mode is a big need for me and others, you can start doing it and put it out on he main consoles for F1 2014.

1. 24 player support for online
2. League support
3. hard AI
4. less bugs
5. commentary
6. longer career mode put British F3, GP3 and GP2
League support, I really don't know how that's possible just through a game. I'm not really sure about the commentary thing, could get kind of annoying and repetitive after a while. Also British F3, GP3, and GP2 won't be added because they won't have the licensing for them nor do they want to create three more series of cars for an F1 game.

I would love to see better Damage, AI and graphics, I thought F1 2010 had way better graphics the lighting, texture and color is way better and i aslo want them to correct the scale. In F1 2010 the scale seems correct but in F1 2011 everything seems so small like the car and track doesnt seem as wide as real life. And Replay! they should make it so it is exactly like watching on TV that would be awesome, and i hope for realistic car sounds!

I realy love to see some kind of manager mode, where you can manage and also drive like in fifa for example. Better team communication menu. Nice to see telemetry. Great think could be making your own driver, physical, look things etc. also building your won team from 0, hiring stuff.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.