Resource icon

Misc F1 2012 Realism Enhancer 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
I didn't get an answer.. I'm still thinking about it..

Would you like if I make the cars different for all tracks? Which means, Ferrari struggle on Australia, on China, but they have best car on Germany. McLaren being fast on Australia and 1st races, but struggle mid-season (Silverstone for example)?

That sounds great but personally id only want a subtle difference either way. I wouldent want to struggle in a race because that team had a bad weekend in real life. I like realism but you wouldnt set Maldonado and Hamilton to be crashing into everybody due to there aggressive style in 2012.....would you?

Actually thinking about it driver personalities done right could be an interesting adition.

Could be random. They almost never use mix 1. You sure it's mix 1 and not just AI slow on the straights? If you're not sure, try the Hard AI version. It should make the AI as fast as you in a straight line.
use the hard ai version and used mixture 1 alonso, webber massa button and lose positions 1 to 10 and finish race 5

I'm not sure if this has been brought up. I downloaded this mod and a 2013 mod (which requires me to forfeit my save file) the other day. During the young driver's session I get to the Hairpin turn test and the car literally cannot pick up enough speed down the straight to pass the test. The speed seems more realistic but doesn't work with the codemasters young driver session.

I'm not sure if this has been brought up. I downloaded this mod and a 2013 mod (which requires me to forfeit my save file) the other day. During the young driver's session I get to the Hairpin turn test and the car cannot pick up enough speed down the straight to pass the test. The speed seems more realistic but doesn't work with the codemasters young driver session.
Due to Much Higher drag you can't achieve more speed which was required. You have 2 choices to do
1. Use the Original "cars" folder of Vanilla Version and Complete YDT
2. Use Ryder Debug Options Mod which has a Option to Skip the YDT.
Choose 1 of them and Install the mod again.

I'm not sure if this has been brought up. I downloaded this mod and a 2013 mod (which requires me to forfeit my save file) the other day. During the young driver's session I get to the Hairpin turn test and the car literally cannot pick up enough speed down the straight to pass the test. The speed seems more realistic but doesn't work with the codemasters young driver session.

I've written it on the main page. :)

If you're starting a new game, don't replace "cars" folder before you pass the Young Drivers Test. After you pass it, replace them.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.6%