Resource icon

Misc F1 2012 Realism Enhancer 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Well, it depends on how fast are you. If you are 3-4 seconds a lap faster than Legend AI, you still will beat it.

But if you're not really faster than original AI, you should definitely lower the difficulty with 1 or 2 levels. If you are faster than lower level and slower than higher level - edit the difficulties in the database. :)
with mercedes in first season i won the championship with 16 points on alonso, i play at professional, legend it's too fast for me, at professional original i can make 1 second faster than other driver, but only for few laps, at half race the AI make a faster lap and i not can make same time :-( but the race finished with my in 1-6 position.. i play at 100% distance, thinking with your Ai i can play? probabily i can play at dilettant or expert...

with mercedes in first season i won the championship with 16 points on alonso, i play at professional, legend it's too fast for me, at professional original i can make 1 second faster than other driver, but only for few laps, at half race the AI make a faster lap and i not can make same time :-( but the race finished with my in 1-6 position.. i play at 100% distance, thinking with your Ai i can play? probabily i can play at dilettant or expert...

You'll have to lower the difficulty for sure. If you think the AI will become too fast & you want just to make the AI overtake more you can put only the AI folder.

i try the mod, and with professional on monza, i qualyfing in 1,25,109, the Ai is 1 second faster than me, at intermediate, the AI turn in 1,27, but on the race i run at same time of IA 0.2 sec more slow, really if i want can put in the game only the folder AI, i have only the AI more aggressive on overtake, but the physics and difficult it's same the original?? non create a problem because the AI it's too aggressive for the speed of AI? thanks!

i try the mod, and with professional on monza, i qualyfing in 1,25,109, the Ai is 1 second faster than me, at intermediate, the AI turn in 1,27, but on the race i run at same time of IA 0.2 sec more slow, really if i want can put in the game only the folder AI, i have only the AI more aggressive on overtake, but the physics and difficult it's same the original?? non create a problem because the AI it's too aggressive for the speed of AI? thanks!

If you want to have everything without faster AI, don't put the "tracks" folder.

could you tell me where I can increase the speed of drs?? because up slow and never reaches the top speed or put a March 7 slightly shorter and korea is reached 325 km / h not 303 km /

Sorry for my bad english...

I worked on that mod quite a lot of time ago. You can try using it for 2011 (use only ai_driver_config from it) but I don't guarantee it will work the same way.

As for this throttle mid-corner, it is out of my control. Just try this mod, if it doesn't work then I can't really help you. I've stopped working on 2011 long ago. Sorry.

Yeah, too bad the SC can't come out before lap 4. And thanks for your nice words! :)

Thank you for your explanation. I will try to adapt this mod in F1 2011, I think I will change the values in database and in the ia folder in F1 2011 files with the values of this mod.

could you tell me where I can increase the speed of drs?? because up slow and never reaches the top speed or put a March 7 slightly shorter and korea is reached 325 km / h not 303 km /

Sorry for my bad english...

To increase your speed with DRS open you need to download Ryder's CTF Editor. Then go to cars/car name/track and then choose the track you need to modify. The "rear_wing_drag" value controls that. When it is lower - you'll accelerate faster. 0.5 would mean the drag will be at 50%.

Can you just explain me what do some files change:
- what does the raceload.jpk change?
- what does the schema.bin change?
- what does the flow.bin change? (in F1 2011, you changed it)

Can you just explain me what do some files change:
- what does the raceload.jpk change?
- what does the schema.bin change?
- what does the flow.bin change? (in F1 2011, you changed it)
Raceload - allows Players to have Problems like AI
Schema- A DB associate file
flow - It controls the Flow of the Game like what Window must open if we press a Button like Goto track or Return to garage etc

Raceload - allows Players to have Problems like AI
Schema- A DB associate file
flow - It controls the Flow of the Game like what Window must open if we press a Button like Goto track or Return to garage etc

Thank you

I have finished to adapt the ia_driver_config files of this mod for F1 2011, I test it in few minutes. But I can't open the database files to check mistakes, agression and control to see if they are changes. Why? And can you give me some screens of the tables who control AI of F1 2012's database, please?

X58CntS.jpg

Loving this mod, just missed little bit on the last corner, and than this happends. Im Vettel, just quick race in Australia to test, one mistake than Webber and Alonso got on both sides, would NEVER happend with original game :D

Thank you

I have finished to adapt the ia_driver_config files of this mod for F1 2011, I test it in few minutes. But I can't open the database files to check mistakes, agression and control to see if they are changes. Why? And can you give me some screens of the tables who control AI of F1 2012's database, please?

Because you have old version of RDE. If you download the new one, you will be able to open the F1 2012's database too.

X58CntS.jpg

Loving this mod, just missed little bit on the last corner, and than this happends. Im Vettel, just quick race in Australia to test, one mistake than Webber and Alonso got on both sides, would NEVER happend with original game :D

Really happy you like it. And nice screen! :thumbsup:

To increase your speed with DRS open you need to download Ryder's CTF Editor. Then go to cars/car name/track and then choose the track you need to modify. The "rear_wing_drag" value controls that. When it is lower - you'll accelerate faster. 0.5 would mean the drag will be at 50%.
thanks then 0.3 is faster than 0.5?

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 27 15.2%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 23 12.9%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 25 14.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 23 12.9%
  • Friday

Votes: 62 34.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 100 56.2%