rF2 F1 1994 @ Montreal 88 - Sunday 18th March 2012

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
F194d.png

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM 1994
Mod: F1SR F1 1994 1.3 (Download) or (Download 2)
Track: Monreal 88 (Download)
20:00 GMT: Practice
20:20 GMT: Qualification
20:30 GMT: Warm-up
20:35 GMT: Race (2 X 20 Minutes, Formation lap with Standing start)

Server and teamspeak password: Click Here
RD Club Rules: Click Here
Live Timing: Click Here

Extra Notes
Formation lap will take place at 100 Mph tops. Weaving is allowed however no brake tests and no burnouts. Stopping on the formation lap is not allowed
•Chatting of any kind during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited. There is no need to say sorry/thanks/pitting/leaving pits/etc. Anything that needs to be said can wait until after the session.
•Licensed Members are encouraged to share images, videos and race reports in this thread.
•If you feel you were wronged in any way during an event and wish to report the incident, simply send the event organiser a private message. Please include a description of the incident along with a video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.To sign up simply state below.

Sign ups as maybe - will add you to the reserve list only. You will only be added to the end of the main signup list when you confirm attendance,

Sign-up list (max 30):
1. @Christen Struys
2. @Scott Wilde
3. @David Jundt
4. @Arthur Marciano
5. @Alvaro Barbosa
6. @Leonard Mills
7. @Stephen DuCross
8. @Maurice Brackhahn
9. @Corrado Conti
10. @Fernando Porteiro
11. @Ivan Mills
12. @Mark Birney
13. @Paul M Jones
14. @Valerio Vinassa
Reserves

RD is running their Norshleife 24hr Test Race this weekend,so it looks like it can put a damper on this event..it'll be a last minute decision for me depending on the number of entries

not sure if i like Montreal 88 with this mod,like the "chicane of champions" though or is it the "chicane of death",but the rest is not too enjoyable to drive

RD is running their Norshleife 24hr Test Race this weekend,so it looks like it can put a damper on this event..it'll be a last minute decision for me depending on the number of entries

not sure if i like Montreal 88 with this mod,like the "chicane of champions" though or is it the "chicane of death",but the rest is not too enjoyable to drive

No. The 24hr Test Race is Thursday. Not the weekend.

btw,Live Timing needs to be updated or it isnt On all the time
i'm missing a win and a 2nd at Detroit as well as 2poles at Hokenheim(GP2)

its not important though,was just looking at the time tables and there were no results from the Detroit race,so got spooked..:D

I'll be there for sure this time. Sign me up. I guess the benetton if I have to choose a car.

Now, in regard to this mod, I remember that when it first came out it drove really nicely and I liked it much better than the 1992 mod I raced last year at RD. I downloaded and installed the latest version and now I am feeling the same 'floaty" feeling and understeer I disliked in the 1992 mod.

I did a few laps at Montreal yesterday and I had to increase the nose wing to several degrees above the rear wing in rder to make the car turn. I also tried every trick I know to increase front end traction, but I never got it to the point where I felt I could turn without really being conscious of it.

The AI on the other hand drove like hell and even when I dialed down from 120% to 100% they were still far faster than me on the straights and they took the turns like the devil himself was on their tail. I am hoping by Sunday to master the cars a bit better.

If anyone has a base setup that is an improvement on the default, I would appreciate it. Doesn't need to be for Montreal, just any mid DF base setup will do. Especially if it turns.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 24 24.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 22.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 10 10.2%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 6.1%