rF2 F1 1994 @ Montreal 88 - Sunday 18th March 2012

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I'll be there for sure this time. Sign me up. I guess the benetton if I have to choose a car.

I did a few laps at Montreal yesterday and I had to increase the nose wing to several degrees above the rear wing in rder to make the car turn. I also tried every trick I know to increase front end traction, but I never got it to the point where I felt I could turn without really being conscious of it.

If anyone has a base setup that is an improvement on the default, I would appreciate it. Doesn't need to be for Montreal, just any mid DF base setup will do. Especially if it turns.

Corrado, are you still having difficulties with the car?I posted a set up for the Monza race,so not sure if u had a chance to look at it

I wont stick it in the wall, unlike bloody Pastor :mad:

i feel your pain Martin,..i have smashed it in the wall like Pastor did sooo many times at that exact place, the exact same way..u run the kerb too much and then full trottle while utr still on it and car isnt straight..it never works:)...not that i am comparing myself to him in any way!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes: ..just had a chuckle last nite,cuz it made me realize sim racing isnt too too far off the real thing

He;ll bounce back im sure,that car is fast and balanced this year

The Williams car looks really good this year, disappointed that they didn't score any points this weekend. Very good quali performance from Pastor, sadly Bruno didn't get into Q3. At least my favourite driver did very well and leads the championship!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 167 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 320 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 449 39.2%