rF2 F1 1994 @ Montreal 88 - Sunday 18th March 2012

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Something weird just happened to my wheel (G25). The rotation is completely off in respect to the on screen software from logitech. As you may know, the logitec controller has a window where you can see the wheel rotation. With the wheel set at 900 the on screen rotation will barely show 300 degrees while I am turning my wheel the full 900 degrees.

Never had this issue before. I can probably fix it by setting overall rotation at 300 degrees but if anyone knows of a cause or a cure I'd be interested.

These cars already understeer a bit, with my wheel turning sluggishly I can't drive them at all.

Hi guys I am so sorry this isn't going to plan.

I am stuck at work and only have my iPhone here.

I installed the track onto the server this morning and re installed after christen had a mismatch, so no idea whats up.

I might have picked the worng circuit, but I could only see 1 1988 montreal in the list.

Would you be happy to race in a default track - ie: Silverstone?

ill be skipping the silverstone event today(srry James),but am looking forward to Mid-Ohio,which is a super cool cuircut
i just hope James will run the nice version of it:):):)

Silverstone would be OK by me.

In regard to my rotation, I actually use 350 for F1 cars usually, but today it felt like I had it set at 900. That's how the whole thing started. It's like suddenly I have a 1800 degrees wheel as far as rfactor and Logitech are concerned. I had to set it at 300 degrees in the topmost control panel rather than the one we usually do it in order to match actual rotation and on screen rotation in the logitech control panel.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 69 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 137 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 260 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 372 39.5%