AC F-Renault 3.5 @ TT Circuit Assen, Friday September 4th

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Lorenzo Bonder

Wah wah.
formula-renault-3-5-jpg.103717

This Friday we are going to Dutch lands to ride at The Cathedral of Speed, otherwise called the TT Circuit Assen with the F-Renault 3.5s!

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT #4 (US)
Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here
Cars:
Formula Renault 3.5 - Standard DF (download here)
Track: TT Circuit Assen, Autosport layout (download here)
Track Condition: 96% grip (and improving)

Booking: no - Pickup Mode
Practice: 20:00 CST | 01:00 GMT (on 09/05) | 11:00 AEST (on 09/05) (45 minutes)
Qualifying: 20:45 CST | 01:45 GMT (on 09/05) | 11:45 AEST (on 09/05) (15 minutes)
Race: 21:00 CST | 02:00 GMT (on 09/05) | 12:00 AEST (on 09/05) (26 laps -> +- 45 minutes)

Last edited:
Entry List:

1. Sun Levi
  2. Evan Spall
  3. Lorenzo Bonder
  4. HeelToeHero
  5. Cristian Haba
  6. Elevekin
  7. Matheus Machado
  8. Fred Locklear
  9. Free Slot
  10. Free Slot
  11. Free Slot
  12. Free Slot
  13. Free Slot
  14. Free Slot
  15. Free Slot
  16. Free Slot
  17. Free Slot

Last edited:
Not really, those two pesky Formula drivers are signed up so best case scenario is 3rd @Sun Levi @El-ahrairah

Maybe this time I wont share my set, but considering formula cars are not my speciality maybe I'll share a "special setup" complete with flat tires and an engine restrictor.

Also an idea to spice things up, how about a gentlemans agreement for super pole qualifying meaning one out lap, hot lap and in lap.

No problem, folks, those who can't make this race, check the calendar for the US races or the Racing Thread for the US racing scenario to keep yourself up to date with a race of your interest and perhaps join!

also an FYI... there are some pretty extreme gains to be had abusing track limits here since the astro turf has essentially the same grip as the tarmac (I think its literally the same surface just different colour). Might be worth turning on the lap validation rules. Seemed relatively fair when Sun and I were practising the other night.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back