AC Extreme Multiclass @ Silverstone International Sat 6th of September

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Thanks everyone for the race. I had a blast, despite feeling like I was driving a 50cc kart on the back straight. It was great practice for me in terms of situational awareness as it was my first race with more than five drivers in it.

Practice was great. In qualy and race I didn't like the grip and i also had performance issues, like 25-30 fps when more cars in sight.Crashed and got crashed into, then had a sort of semi rage-quit, but i was calm, just disappointed. Better luck next time for me!

Last edited:
Probably the most fun track&cars combination I have raced so far. Really really fun.

Big sorry @Benni Strunk at the start though. Sorry mate, if you see from my cockpit you can understand why I didn't notice you with all the carmaggedon around :/ My bad though

Very nice event here.
I chose the Huayra to have a big challenge and it delivered. I'm not fast at all, but this car teached me a lot I'm sure. As Stelios said, the first laps and qualifying were a slide fest for us :p

I had some nice battles with a bunch of cars, but also got into some incidents. No issues though; normal when the field is so diverse.

Again, great event! I hope to join some more of these when I can.

Probably the most fun track&cars combination I have raced so far. Really really fun.

Big sorry @Benni Strunk at the start though. Sorry mate, if you see from my cockpit you can understand why I didn't notice you with all the carmaggedon around :/ My bad though

No problem, saw it from your cockpit view and totally understand you. Unfortunately, i drifted so far off the track and didn't find a safe gap, so the race was over for me at that point. Anyways, i hab a lot of fun battling for the last places :)

No problem, saw it from your cockpit view and totally understand you. Unfortunately, i drifted so far off the track and didn't find a safe gap, so the race was over for me at that point. Anyways, i hab a lot of fun battling for the last places :)

I atleast had my revenge for this morning on you :roflmao:;)

Epic race!
Thank god @Stelios Fevgatos ' computer crashed when he was ready to pass me and thank god (2) that @Dion Vais ran out of fuel when he was just at my bumper.
Lesson is: Don't try to pass me :p

Nice fight with @Frank van Oeveren at the start of the race and with @Kevin Hagendoorn later on. Kevin was able to pass me at the slow sections of the track, but the poor Lotus couldn't keep up at the straight. If this track had a 400m longer straight I'd finish first :p

See you soon ;)

It was a great event. The start was messy but I knew it was going to happen. Great to see so many different cars out as each car was competitive in their own right. Lucky for us 312t and pagani users we had some nice time on the backstraight saying "laterrrrrssssssssssssssss xD"

I'd say the crappy grip in qualy helped me a lot, I was looking at about 5th or 6th on a grippy track. Just got a good time right at the end for 2nd.

Please NOT :D Nürburgring Sprint as my home track would be a better idea! :p
It was my first race, so my expectations were not so high, but i didn't expect such a defeat :D
@Cássio Amary I think I was involved in one of these crashes. Sry, I didn't expect you being beside of me :)

Hey, no problem! :D This was only my second race at the RD Racing Club and I just want to gain online experience and have lots of fun. So far so good! :)

Thanks everybody for the race! It was great fun, a continue challenge in overtaking for me whit the cr6.

I'm sorry for the crashes I had, I don't know If it was my fault, but anyway.

See you next time!!

@Frank van Oeveren by the way, any gt3 event planned for this week? :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back