AC Extreme Multiclass @ Silverstone International Sat 6th of September

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
This track, when it's green... that first lap was insane. I started at the very back of the pack and managed to avoid the early spins. Got onto the back straight safe and then got hit by what seemed like a wall of cars.
Engine was slightly damaged, but that's fine. I knew I wouldn't place anywhere (people where lapping 2 seconds faster than me in the same car during practice), so I was just racing for fun. Sadly, my fun was ruined very early on, when my pedal cable started acting up. For the last 20 laps or so I was only getting 85-95% throttle. Combine that and having to let lapping cars by on pretty much every straight (damn short tracks amirite) and it makes for a very tedious race.
Still, really glad I got to get in and take part. Maybe we should stay away from green tracks, thought. That first lap was a mess.

First win of an online race! :D

I was lucky to qualify 2nd because the little tatus got away quick off the line and I seemed to be able to pull out a big gap and maintain it while others were battling. The speed difference in the corners made overtaking easy enough, even though I'd loss it again on the straights (although I'm sure I was getting towed by the faster cars on the straights) I'd usually gain a bigger advantage on the next corner.

Could have done with some blue flags, I had one off trying to avoid running up the arse of a car in front. Was really surprised to lap so many cars, I thought the tatus would be at a disadvantage.

Little tatus done me good.

First win of an online race! :D

I was lucky to qualify 2nd because the little tatus got away quick off the line and I seemed to be able to pull out a big gap and maintain it while others were battling. The speed difference in the corners made overtaking easy enough, even though I'd loss it again on the straights (although I'm sure I was getting towed by the faster cars on the straights) I'd usually gain a bigger advantage on the next corner.

Could have done with some blue flags, I had one off trying to avoid running up the arse of a car in front. Was really surprised to lap so many cars, I thought the tatus would be at a disadvantage.

Little tatus done me good.

Great race!
I had some trouble at the start but half way I started catching you, even saw you at the end!

Also with the lapping, it is handy to just call out on TS :-P.

This track, when it's green... that first lap was insane. I started at the very back of the pack and managed to avoid the early spins. Got onto the back straight safe and then got hit by what seemed like a wall of cars.
Engine was slightly damaged, but that's fine. I knew I wouldn't place anywhere (people where lapping 2 seconds faster than me in the same car during practice), so I was just racing for fun. Sadly, my fun was ruined very early on, when my pedal cable started acting up. For the last 20 laps or so I was only getting 85-95% throttle. Combine that and having to let lapping cars by on pretty much every straight (damn short tracks amirite) and it makes for a very tedious race.
Still, really glad I got to get in and take part. Maybe we should stay away from green tracks, thought. That first lap was a mess.

Green track made it very nice ^^.

Qualy was CHAOS! haha whit such low grip the slower cars where even fast :roflmao:

i took the race start cautious, in the first lap i came from 11th to 4th place, Started batteling whit @Akis Kevrekidis but he was so quick on the straights! haha.

later on @Dion Vais came along whit @Stelios Fevgatos , but they where also a lil to quick.

Very fun Race and in the end just maneged to finish in 4th place whit the Lotus GX.

Thanks all for racing tonight, And thanks Frank for organizing!

Very fun race. Unfortunatelly got caught in two incidents right in the first lap and took me a long time to be able to rejoin the track safely, then at some point I was in the middle of so many cars I didn´t know anymore who was lapping me or fighting for position. lol

But still, very fun indeed! :D

Great race!
I had some trouble at the start but half way I started catching you, even saw you at the end!
Yeah, I could see that. Bit nervous about messing up on the last lap.

Also with the lapping, it is handy to just call out on TS :-P.
I need to get a headset, I have teamspeak on but I can't speak over it and can't hear what everyone's saying over the game.

Very fun race. Unfortunatelly got caught in two incidents right in the first lap and took me a long time to be able to rejoin the track safely, then at some point I was in the middle of so many cars I didn´t know anymore who was lapping me or fighting for position. lol

But still, very fun indeed! :D
Here is my race timeline ->
Qualied 10th with the Huayra
Managed to avoid early chaos and went up to 4th
Got rammed by a GT3 i think at lap 2 , went into track 10th
Climbed up to 4th again and while on the main straight acs.exe crashed ! :D
Rejoined server and finished..... i dont know what place because it was bugged.
Really really fun race, it was cool getting the car sideways, and also REALLY fun to control it after the new physics patch... i had an awesome time :)

Edit : 700bhp road car @ 75% track surface.... u get the idea :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back