AC Extreme Multiclass @ Silverstone International Sat 6th of September

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Thanks.
I only bought Assetto Corsa yesterday, so I don't know if I'll be ready for this race yet.

It doesn't matter what your skill level is, club races are meant for fun, there is always other drivers that will be around your pace. Just join team speak, ask for help, have a nice chat and enjoy.

So shall I sign you up? :D

Last edited:
It doesn't matter what your skill level is, club races are meant for fun, there is always other drivers that will be around your pace. Just join team speak, ask for help, have a nice chat and enjoy.

So shall I sign you up? :D
I'm currently trying to make a consistent and fast setup for the Vette. If I get to a point where I'm consistent enough to run with others, and if I have the time on Saturday night, I will sign up. But it will be a last minute decision.

I'm currently trying to make a consistent and fast setup for the Vette. If I get to a point where I'm consistent enough to run with others, and if I have the time on Saturday night, I will sign up. But it will be a last minute decision.
A lot of us drive with default setups and no practice:giggle::sneaky:

You shouldn't touch your setup until you know you can't get any faster with default, you are completely familiar with the car and you know the track. Otherwise you might think you are getting faster for the wrong reasons ;)

Seems like a lot of people going with the mclaren again. I did a race against AI and I'm faster in the FAbarth but not particularly fast on this track. the F.Abarth is so much faster in the corners but so slow on the straights. I'm using TeqNL setup, it's very stable, like the car is on rails.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back