AC Evora GTC @ Silv International Mon 10-11-14

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
rd_10_11_14.jpg

Single make event at Silverstone International! 'Best of British'

Haven't got the game yet? Buy Assetto Corsa directly from the RD Store for only 34,99 Euro

Cars: Lotus Evora GTC
Track: Silverstone International

Booking 18.00 (60)
Practice 19.00 (30)
Qualify 19.30 (10)
Race 19.45 (30 laps)
Special Notes:

• If you can't join in time, make sure to sign out before 17:00 GMT, so your spot can go to somebody else. It will count as a non show* otherwise.
    • Join the server in time from 18:00 GMT to 19:00 GMT.
    • Being on teamspeak is mandatory for this event, even if you don't have a microphone. That way you will be able to hear (and give, if you have a mic) warnings from other players during the race.
    • Passwords will be sent via private message just before the booking.
    • The condition of the tarmac will be good (96%) at the start of the event and it will improve gradually. It will reach 100% at the start of the race
    • Rolling Start
    • Mandatory Pitstop
    • Two Compounds of tyres to be used during the race.
Participation requires a license: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here**
Teamspeak Password: click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here

Our racing clubs are first and foremost meant for gaining online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's not about who wins, it's for having fun.

* Two non-shows within a two month period will lead to a 30 day suspension of the player's license
** Breach of a Golden Rule will lead to a 30 day suspension of the player's license

1.Marcel Heiz
2.Akis Kevrekidis
3.Simon Knight
4.Andrey Varlamov
5.Michael Carver
6.Conrad Miller
7.Justin Juhasz
8.Dion Vais
9.Nikola Simic
10.Stephen Sekhon
11.Geoffroy Tassenoy
12.Ilias Axarlis
13.Cayd Breslin
14.Seppe Vanrolleghem
15.Mathias André
16.Barney Fox
17.Aleksander Pienkowski
18.Peter Hartz
19.Ivan Vejarano
20.Nils Deiters
21.Christian Lozanov
22.Ivaylo Grigorov
23.Dave Robinson
24.Liviu Tiron

res
1.Alen Pecanin

girl-sexy-lotus-elise-evora-exige-cars-babe-lingerie-orange-bending-legs-heels%20(14).jpg

utp 41

Last edited:
If anyone has a setup they are willing to share, it will be appreciated. I can assure you that I will still be a few 1/10ths off your time...

I am using a Georg Siebert (thank you Georg) setup, which is officially available at the "setup" thread of this forum.
It was done for the Nürburgring track but works very well for Silverstone International too, I am not sure but I might have tweaked it a bit.

cheers
Marcel

Attachments

• 01_Evora_GTC_Georg_Siebert.ini
    1.6 KB · Views: 275
Marcel, thanks for sharing. While the setup didn't suit my driving style, I was able to use it to modify my working setup. If anyone is interested.... (Edited: may have an extra 4-5 Liters of fuel that can be removed)

Attachments

• Lotus_Evora_GTC_Race_31Laps_MEC.ini
    1.6 KB · Views: 247
Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back