AC Evora GTC @ Silv International Mon 10-11-14

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
i have a little question not just for this race but the future ones aswell.

example:
last saturday i participated in the 2,5h spa race. during that event i managed to basically destroy my car and had to do a repair on the suspension and....well everything which takes quite some time in the pits.

now: if i were to cross the finish line with my broken ass car - then come to a stop and return to the pits i'd could start instantly with a fresh new car without losing a lap and/or a lot of time.

so my question is:
will this be treated as "cheating" ?

i have a little question not just for this race but the future ones aswell.

example:
last saturday i participated in the 2,5h spa race. during that event i managed to basically destroy my car and had to do a repair on the suspension and....well everything which takes quite some time in the pits.

now: if i were to cross the finish line with my broken ass car - then come to a stop and return to the pits i'd could start instantly with a fresh new car without losing a lap and/or a lot of time.

so my question is:
will this be treated as "cheating" ?

I would certainly frown upon it!

*I am afraid I will have to be out of home* deleted
Kindly reminder to set the race laps to 31 to count for the rolling start lap.....

Are you sure about this?
Maybe it's 29+1 for rolling start so in total 30,

A clarification from @Simon Knight would help

About this too

• Two Compounds of tyres to be used during the race
Does that mean that we are able to use mediums at the start and put mediums on pit stop? Or the two compounds must be different, for example, soft-hards, meds-soft, med-hards.

(also how will this be monitored?)

Last edited:
the race distance is 30 laps, so it will be 30+1

compounds must be different, for example, soft-hards, meds-soft, med-hards.
(also how will this be monitored?)

it cant be monitored! I just hope everybody is responsible enough to be honest!
I cant even force a stop on this race distance....but if I find somebody does not stop....expect a ban!

Nice so we have mandatory pit stop and 2 different tyre compound types which have to be used during the race.
What about a pace car before the rolling start? Excuse my silly questions, first race on RD.

is this a sign out?

nope, mistype i am sorry, I am in :)
(not really sure how that made it in there)

Edit: I think I know what happened, I was about to send the "I am afraid i will be out of home" yesterday but as I was not 100% sure, I didn't post it, and I was right because I will be home. And then today as I was answering to Michael Carver it must have been saved from yesterday's message and was put above the quote of Michael's so I didn't notice it.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back