AC Evora GTC @ Silv International Mon 10-11-14

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Why is qualy only 10 minutes but practice 30?10 minutes with 24 players on a 1 minute track is not enough.You get a maximum of 2 shots IF you're lucky and someone doesn't block you or ram you for a best lap.

its just an experiment. Frank did it in one of his events recently and went down well!
Why is qualy only 10 minutes but practice 30?10 minutes with 24 players on a 1 minute track is not enough.You get a maximum of 2 shots IF you're lucky and someone doesn't block you or ram you for a best lap.

couldn't shift and for that couldn't engage first gear on start, never got that issue before.
Not even leaving to the pits were possible, so I had to leave the server and joining again, everything worked fine then but you guys were already on lap 3.

very very disappointing :( all practicing for nothing.

have a good race guys.

This was an absolute joke. Barny jumped the start even though it was absolutely clear it was a pace lap and a rolling start race, a guy clipped me after he had lost the position on lap 2 and then Alexander was running 1st gear 30kph through the last chicane for no apparent reason. After smashing into him (honestly, low visibility settings didn't help either, you are coming hot from 200+ kph to stop and it's really hard to differentiate people who run with normal pace for the corner from those who have literally stopped there) a guy smashed into my back (don't blame him really).

Much disappointment was had after those incidents. I expected a lot more than that on RD server. I may try again in the future but the quality of race was just a tiny bit higher than the average pub race.

Please note that this is not an angry rant post, it's a fair observation and I'm sure many will agree. I was hearing what's going on behind and in front of me on TS and it was the same situation. People not braking, slamming on the side of you, etc.

This was an absolute joke. Barny jumped the start even though it was absolutely clear it was a pace lap and a rolling start race, a guy clipped me after he had lost the position on lap 2 and then Alexander was running 1st gear 30kph through the last chicane for no apparent reason. After smashing into him (honestly, low visibility settings didn't help either, you are coming hot from 200+ kph to stop and it's really hard to differentiate people who run with normal pace for the corner from those who have literally stopped there) a guy smashed into my back (don't blame him really).

Much disappointment was had after those incidents. I expected a lot more than that on RD server. I may try again in the future but the quality of race was just a tiny bit higher than the average pub race.

Please note that this is not an angry rant post, it's a fair observation and I'm sure many will agree. I was hearing what's going on behind and in front of me on TS and it was the same situation. People not braking, slamming on the side of you, etc.

For this we have incident reports, believe it or not most of the races we have are very clean and to keep them clean we need incident reports to get rid of the bad ones. So please send one in and keep on joining ;-).

I'll just throw it out here. No complaint or anything, just a comment for the gentleman who had contact with me on the last lap on the long turn. Cant remember your name.

Listen. You were 1 lap behind me, you didn't give up your position for half a lap, to let me lap you. Also, on corner entry, I was long times ahead of you. I tried to catch a slide. Even though I am catching a slide, you cant full throttle and keep doing the apex in the corner and then complain getting hit by me when I was in front of you saving the car. Remember, you didn't let me lap you for half a lap. And telling me to not drive if I cant control my car? What place did you finish in?

Not complaining. Just telling people not to get angry when its just a race incident and you were getting lapped and behind me on corner entry.

I'll just throw it out here. No complaint or anything, just a comment for the gentleman who had contact with me on the last lap on the long turn. Cant remember your name.

Listen. You were 1 lap behind me, you didn't give up your position for half a lap, to let me lap you. Also, on corner entry, I was long times ahead of you. I tried to catch a slide. Even though I am catching a slide, you cant full throttle and keep doing the apex in the corner and then complain getting hit by me when I was in front of you saving the car. Remember, you didn't let me lap you for half a lap. And telling me to not drive if I cant control my car? What place did you finish in?

Not complaining. Just telling people not to get angry when its just a race incident and you were getting lapped and behind me on corner entry.
same here. mathias andre, 13th position , 1 lap behind me, was trying to engage in a battle for my 4th position. really? then when i tried to pass him he closed the door that resulted in an accident. and he's the one complaining... omg.. so i let him pass me as a gentleman so that later i could lap him again. you must be special, mathias.

Well, after many races here on RD, i would really like less players on a race(16 best) for better quality races, more fps, closer laptimes. I am a bit of an elitist, would like the club races to be more serious and competitive. For me it was pretty clean except that someone warped into me and destroyed my bumper on lap x<10, i don't remember exactly when or who.
The race was thrilling, good competition in the front, but too much traffic on the track, too many close calls. Two different compounds for tyres does not make sense for me, also the mandatory pitstop.And the visibility..Argh!

same here. mathias andre, 13th position , 1 lap behind me, was trying to engage in a battle for my 4th position. really? then when i tried to pass him he closed the door that resulted in an accident. and he's the one complaining... omg.. so i let him pass me as a gentleman so that later i could lap him again. you must be special, mathias.
Sorry @Conrad Miller , I didn't talk during the race so I'm not sure what you're talking about? What lap did I make you crash?

Agreed about your trying to control your slide..... I let cars, that are faster pass me, when they reach the point for me to yield the line to them... It is not the lapped car's responsibility to pull over and let a faster car by until they reach a passing place. I let you by when I felt you were at a passing point, and then you lost your car overcooking the turn. Had I not already been wrecked 4 times (with no one yielding to allow me to regain my position), I would not have reacted as I did to our incident. For that, I apologize. It was the most frustrating club event I have participated in a LONG time. Sorry, you got the tail-end of my race long frustration. Fortunately (or unfortunately for RD members that race clean), I didn't get replays, so I won't be filing any protests.

Again, Alen, my apologies for you getting the brunt of my frustration on TeamSpeak. But you did over-race the corner and it's all of our responsibilities to be able to drive within our limits so as not to affect other drivers.

Sounds like you guys accidently went into a public server with rammers and people who dont read or follow the rules here.
:thumbsdown::sick:

Well, after many races here on RD, i would really like less players on a race(16 best) for better quality races, more fps, closer laptimes. I am a bit of an elitist, would like the club races to be more serious and competitive. For me it was pretty clean except that someone warped into me and destroyed my bumper on lap x<10, i don't remember exactly when or who.
The race was thrilling, good competition in the front, but too much traffic on the track, too many close calls. Two different compounds for tyres does not make sense for me, also the mandatory pitstop.And the visibility..Argh!

If you are looking for serious and competetive racing you shouldn't look at clubs but join some of the leagues on RD :).

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back