Euro Truck Simulator 2 Bug Reports

Marcel vd Aa

AC Paint Guru
Post your bug report here for game version 1.1.1

Bugs found sofar:
  • The world/ engine needs some optimization..especially in city areas the fps drop is significant.
  • Sometimes when coming to a hard stop and having neutral gear on the truck moves backwards after coming to a stop.

I have weird fps drop issue.
allmoust all setu max i got 45 fps solid but maybe driving 2-3 minutes fps drop 15 and if i got esc to menu and back game i got again 45 fps 2-3 minutes and after that fps drop again 15 so where is problem?
game has some memory leak problem or just my computer suck :D
i have nvidia geforce 560 gpu and amd phenom 4x 3.2ghz cpu 8 gb memory

ok i answer my self how fix this :D
when you start game
press ctrl+alt+del
click start taskmanager
click process
find eurotrucks2.exe
mouse right click eurotrucks2.exe
set affinity and pick only one core there.
example i have 0,1,2,3 core there
i only leave last marked.
and vola sutter and fps drop are gone what i test that little hile and now thats is driveable whitout fps drop or weird sutter.
So if game devs read that there is maybe some multicore problem in game hope this got fixed next patch or i dont care this work me niiice and smooth

hi I did a video showing what is happening to me. hope someone has some idea to fix it.
regards

edit: I found out the problem. Even though it was not open while playing, I uninstalled FaceTracknoIR and now its fine. weird because it was really not running in background

Just had another instance of random damage. Was trucking along on the highway at 4% truck damage (normal wear) and 0% cargo damage. Went into my world map for a moment, came out and I had 6% truck damage and 12% cargo damage. Seriously annoying glitch/bug/whatever.

I have just done a fuel run from Sheffield to Salzburg 980 something miles.
I was carefull, did a good average speed, I was not reckless but......

I pulled in to a petrol station near Salzburg, filled up and then pressed "F1" to pause whilst a went to the loo and made a brew, I came back, un-paused and found I had 47% damage to my trailer, I know it was not like that before, as I am always checking my damage reports for tyre wear.

The job should of payed me 70,000 in the end I only got about 50,000 (after paying for repairs and reductions) and a "reckless" report at the end.
I am not happy, its blemished my record of carefull driving. :(

Noticed after playing a little earlier.

1. As you pass other vehicles their drivers do not show in your mirrors (only a minor one).

2. Sign stating Services 1m, but the game tacho registers you actually drive abut 5 or 6 miles before you get there, lol.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back