Euro Truck Simulator 2 Bug Reports

Marcel vd Aa

AC Paint Guru
Post your bug report here for game version 1.1.1

Bugs found sofar:
  • The world/ engine needs some optimization..especially in city areas the fps drop is significant.
  • Sometimes when coming to a hard stop and having neutral gear on the truck moves backwards after coming to a stop.

Now I've started to get into this, my 3 main gripes are the way the lanes are, the left lane suddenly becomes the off ramp, the traffic merging from slip lanes/petrol stations which is more to do with the fact there are no proper joining lanes and I'm most frustrated by when I leave a motorway, come off left and go round and under the motroway (effectively turning right) the traffic seems to stop under the bridge for other traffic, even though their lane is lined meaning we have right of way.

Driving along and trailer dissappears. I have no trailer. Job gone. As if I have pressed T. but no trailer on the road or anywhere. Going around the round about near Calais seems to be 100% chance of trailer dissappearing. Couple of other spots are 50% chance.. but Calais round about is certainty. No matter the view - one second I have a trailer - next I dont.

*I got a sound problem, inside the cabin is like im driving a sound proof car, the engine sound is so low i dont know if the engine running. Anyone else with the same problem?*
Same - inside the only noise I get is heavy bass rumble at odd intervals. all other views sound is fine - no bass rumble at all.

Have no mods in use at all.

Is it a legal version of the game?
Yep. Downloaded months ago. Got patch to 1.4.1 at the time.

I finally got around to installing game the other day. Ran the patch I had downloaded.
Had issues as above.

I then found patch to 1.4.8 - and it was saying it ran fine. Was wondering why I was still getting original 1.4.1 bugs.

Finally read log file for patch. and it had been trying to patch my backup of install file not the main game. My fault I suppose for renaming the file and putting it in 'Euro Truck Simulator 2' folder. Finally got it to work by putting patch directly in game install folder. Strange thing to me is - why was I not getting error from patch - but it kept saying successful. Oh well - know what to do next time If patch the game.

In addition... embarrassed to say - finely figured out what the bass rumble issue was/is.
It seems in Europe you have a lot more side of road wake-up rumble strips than we have in New Zealand. They are the noise - as I run along the white line. Not used to that at all so not something i expected.

Hi people.
I have a problem that i mailed at SCS suport team also. But `till they figured out the issue here it is :
i can`t acces Truck Dealers in Menu on my main profile. With another profile it works ok.
i removed all the mods, i reinstalled Steam, i even reinstalled the damn windows.
i don`t have anything else to do. I don`t want to give up on my profile wich is lvl 22 and more then 34.000 km on the road with my Scania. Version 1.4.8
Any of you have any ideeas ?

What happened. I can go to the truck dealer if i drive there, I can drive around freely, without any problems, and when I try to go to the truck dealer page my game crashed. Can anybody help?

Sorry to bump an old thread, but for bug reports SCS do have their own forum. More chance of me, another beta tester or a dev seeing it and reporting it directly to their bug-tracking system.

And finally, most so-called bugs are due to broken or outdated mods.

Generally, you should look for a compatible version being listed.

Currently we are on version 1.14 if you are on public_beta branch or 1.13 if on standard update.

For mod compatibility, if you are on 1.13:
Maps: 1.11-3
Skins: All
Trucks: 1.4-.1.13
Tuning parts: 1.4+
Company/Cargo mods: 1.4-1.13

and for 1.14:
Maps: 1.14+
Skins: All
Trucks: 1.4+
Tuning parts: 1.4+
Company/Cargo mods: 1.14+