ETA on release for 1.20?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it's been 2 months now since 1.15 was released, and we've seen a trickling of news on the contents of 1.20. I'm pretty much chomping at the bit to get my hands on the Formula Extremes and the 80's stock cars. The original post said a series of updates would be happening over the "next 2-3 months" so I was just curious A) if there's an updated "target" release date for 1.20 (even if it's a window, some information is better than no information) and B) if all the content in the March 27 post was going to be in the next update, or if it's just the FE & FVee's.

@Reiza Studios - it'd be great if you could give us some more info soon!!

Guys, we are getting closer and closer to August eh!! What's happening, got so bored waiting for this fabulous update for this fabulous game that I went and bought Assetto Corsa, who by the way have just released another awesome update. Are we getting any closer or can we just expect you to say if it will be July 31st???

Perhaps not stalling as they might still be completing some items per their schedule or there might also be issues with development, so really can't rush it. I'd rather get a working set than one haphazardly made. Let's give them time, and in the meantime, enjoy the current version or AC as well :)

The way I look at it, they don't "owe" us anything. Content updates and game improvements are great but when I purchased GSCE they weren't even known or promised. I will patiently wait, and with AC, pCARS, R3E/DTM, and others, I have options for my sim racing addiction.

Last edited:
I know guys, relax, I have no choice but to wait, although when buying the game it was a bit misleading, rushed to buy it when I saw the F1 2014 cars postered all over it, only to install, load up and couldn't find them, its a bit misleading, thought there was something wrong with game till I eventually found that the included F1 2014 cars that was postered as cover art for the game reading the small print found it was an update for the future. I want it to be perfect too when it comes but you can understand some peoples disappointment, firstly when they buy and realize its not there and after waiting its delayed,its fine though Reiza, you guys are doing a brilliant job, love the simulator and can't wait to buy a G27. Rant Over :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back