1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ETA on release for 1.20?

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by SkullcrusherMountain, May 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So it's been 2 months now since 1.15 was released, and we've seen a trickling of news on the contents of 1.20. I'm pretty much chomping at the bit to get my hands on the Formula Extremes and the 80's stock cars. The original post said a series of updates would be happening over the "next 2-3 months" so I was just curious A) if there's an updated "target" release date for 1.20 (even if it's a window, some information is better than no information) and B) if all the content in the March 27 post was going to be in the next update, or if it's just the FE & FVee's.

@Reiza Studios - it'd be great if you could give us some more info soon!!
  2. Andreas Knöpke

Andreas Knöpke
    GT3 is where it's at! Premium Member

What's the rush?

Last week they announced the winenrs of the livery competition for the new small formula car.

Give it time, dood. :)
  3. Im assuming its just the FVee and FExtreme since we havent seen any previews for the 80s stock car or the prototype yet.
  4. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

Sometime in june certainly. It will include F-Extreme, F-Vee, Spielberg and Buenos Aires.

It was indeed supposed to have been released earlier just with the F-Extreme + Spielberg, with the Vees + Buenos Aires coming with v1.25 but we´ve had some issues that needed ironining out, which meant we ended up bundling them together. On the plus side, it will be quite the update :)
    • Like Like x 18
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Awesome, I look forward to it! :)
  6. Thanks, guys! Really looking forward to more content for my favorite sim!
  7. so it should be out in time for the Austrian GP then
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2014
  8. And what about the other project about the tire model? It will be a long term project or maybe we can expect it "soon"?

Anyway, thanks for your work!
  9. The new tire model and weather wasnt a confirmed feature yet. All that stuff might be done later on after the confirmed DLC with crowdfunding i assume
  10. I'm happy to wait for Reiza quality:D
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. any more news after the screenshots we saw
  12. wait... theres confirmed DLC?? theyre not just going to give this stuff to us anymore??? man screw reiza
  13. June 30 .... no 1.20.
  14. sorry ... I think it is a shame us pictures to show and tell the update is finished. And nothing happens ... the game has so much potential.
  15. Still roughly 12 h to go in June here in central Europe :p
  16. Mikk Schleifer

Mikk Schleifer
    Premium Member

Yeahhhhh, still can be there before Germany leaves Brasil tonite ;)
  17. Joe Moore

Joe Moore
    Premium Member

I feel an announcement will arrive , and it will be , sorry guys it will be next month :) anyway there's sim is to good to be upset .
  18. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

Yes, we must indeed apologise as contrary to our earlier prediction, v1.20 is going to be running a bit late into july due to a couple of unfortunate setbacks which have meant some of the new features are not quite where they need to be. Work is still ongoing to get it done as fast as possible!
    • Like Like x 8
    • Beer Beer x 1
  19. Obrigado. Sem problemas!
    Ainda temos muito conteúdo para explorar no GSCe.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.