DTM Mod

• Kyle Evers

Can't wait for the XWTCC DTM mod, that's going to be awesome :D! Hopefully you can get it released soon Gunthar.

The aim is to finish both the DTM's and the 2009 V8SC FVR mods within the next 3 to 4 weeks, and also get a few F1 2007 cars ready for beta (under the MMG banner for the F1's)

• Kyle Evers

The aim is to finish both the DTM's and the 2009 V8SC FVR mods within the next 3 to 4 weeks, and also get a few F1 2007 cars ready for beta (under the MMG banner for the F1's)

Maybe you can get me to come back to GTR Evo with all of these mods.

Mirrors done and hope to get the MoTeCs and lights finished in the next few days and release it all at once. thought that releasing the X-WTCC-DTM's first was not worth it if I release the DTM's later and have to patch the X-WTCC's only a few weeks later...

You're doing excellent work Gunthar. The community is really lucky to have someone so enthusiastic like Gunthar, working with him since he joined MMG I have seen how much he puts his heart and soul into every project he works on, its really amazing. He gets far less credit then what he deserves, and deserves far more then he gets. I too can't wait for the DTM mod, I am interested to see the GTR Evo rendition. One reason why I'm beginning to love GTR Evo more is the wet weather, oh man I've sooo missed that since rFactor doesn't have wet weather.

Keep up the excellent work Gunthar, you are doing an excellent job and I can't wait to see how this mod turns out. :)

Big Question Guys!!

Should I stick with the physics that I have adjusted from the rF mod, or should I reuse the WTCC Extreme physics? Now, I will not be reusing the engine and a few DTM specific things, but I'm talking about tyre models etc...?

Gunthar, if realism is what you are aiming for, use the real tyre physics. You could use the WTCC Extreme tyre physics for the "expanded" version of the mod that has XWTCCs along with the Audis and Mercs.

I have a question about the power of the car into the mod. I've seen on the net that the power in DTM is near than 460bhp, but it seem that XWTCC's power is 600bhp. What's the power for the DTM cars into your mod? (hope it's the same as reality)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back