DTM Mod

I have a question about the power of the car into the mod. I've seen on the net that the power in DTM is near than 460bhp, but it seem that XWTCC's power is 600bhp. What's the power for the DTM cars into your mod? (hope it's the same as reality)

approx 460hp, at this point I have not used anything from the WTCC Extremes except the 3D models for the extended car set...

Hi all,

I hope to release in the next few days all going well
smile.gif

Have still to rework the headlights/brakelights tonight.

I am involved in quite a few mods at the moment and have been distracted... I'm sorry about this.

I'm doing the Driver Talent files now and with the lights completed it's all go
smile.gif

One if the sticking points was the MoTeC's. In the end, we moved away from the ones that came with rF version of the mod to make it a little faster on release...

I have attached an image to show you the Audi cockpit with our version of the MoTeC. It also shows the newly working mirrors. Shot taken at Hockenheim GP 2004 B)

So, back to work and will post more news asap...

Cheers,

Günthar

Motec doesn't agree with the HUD it appears :p. Anyway, can't wait for this, just had time to try out the V8 Supercars mod and loved it loads so this is going to be kick ass! :D

Just found the last issue I had with the headlights not functioning correctly!! I have one small issue when the car drives under something and has a shadow cast on it, the bonnet get crazy effects.... waiting to see if it's just my setting/PC or the other beta testers get it too.......

All good for tomorrow release!!

• Bert Van Waes

:dance2:lol, getting curious now... In the morning, or afternoon?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 102 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 183 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 361 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 502 39.0%