AC DRM Revival @ Riverside Int. Raceway Long - Fri 13Apr18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
These US thread events always reminds me off Muhammed Ali pre fight press conferences-very entertaining :D.
Regarding damage and Allan , since you chickens only drive with 15% damage - he cant even make a scratch in the paint---and do I also read Tire blankets :rolleyes: :speechless: :D

Last edited:
I feel a bit stalked, to be honest :confused:
But don't worry I will spin out anyway :p
Nah, no worries. No stalking happening here.

I just saw your fastest lap time with the 935 K3 and for the life of me I just could not find any possible way to get there myself.

I killed engines on 100% boost (offline), I must have launched the Porsche dozens of times into the wall in the breaking zone for the chicane, coming over the hill into the triple right hand corner (what a spectacle it was for the audience), I must have destroyed the car into the final corner, trying to squeeze out just a little bit more top speed (yes, the Porsche 935 K3 does break the 300 km/h mark at Riverside even at heavy downforce settings).

I must have spun uncountable times trying to get on that throttle a little earlier out of corners.

I could not find a way to get closer to your times. Blood and sweat … not to forget hours and hours analyzing the telemetry and turning screws in the pits.

I am really looking forward to the race!

These US thread events always reminds me off Muhammed Ali pre fight press conferences-very entertaining :D.
Regarding damage and Allan , since you chickens only drive with 15% damage - he cant even make a scratch in the paint---and do I also read Tire blankets :rolleyes: :speechless: :D

Oh the pre-fight … ahem … race talk is half the fun with this group of crazies ;-)

I think running this event on proper damage will result at the most with three cars making it through the race.

I really, really love how you have to control temperatures, playing with the boost control and your shift points over a long run with these cars (or you destroy the engine).

Also - we didn't talk tires yet! The Porsche EATS the tires for breakfast !!! I have no clue yet how to make it through the race and it's only a laughable 30 minutes (after which most will be spent I know I will be).

The best part of this: after the race I will jump into the car and have a 1h drive to the F1 circuit - I will have a hard time switching from Porsche 935 K3 racing at Riverside to Shanghai road traffic ;-)

@HO7DOG
Ignore the german M8,typical huff and puff,he cant drive to save his LIFE:rolleyes::rolleyes:,if we were doing drag strips he would still complain and bore you with :poop::poop:,telemetry,tire pressures,fuel ratios,if your quiet he may just fade away...

@Bobby Pennington
My choice is the Marod Areo:cool::cool:

@Bobby Pennington don't mind signing up The Birdman, he'll ride with me IN THE FRONT:

-1x-1.jpg

I would love to try it out.

Here is what I came up with you'll see the time @ RSR:

Here you go. I'm very curious to try out yours, I wonder how different they are.

[edit] Added my new quali setup as well. Found some time again, must have lost it somewhere. :whistling:

Attachments

• Puriano 3H 1 Riv.ini
    1.1 KB · Views: 207
  • Puriano 3H 1 Q v1.0.ini
    1.1 KB · Views: 265
Last edited:
Here you go. I'm very curious to try out yours, I wonder how different they are.

[edit] Added my new quali setup as well. Found some time again, must have lost it somewhere. :whistling:
Thanks for sharing Ronnie! I will give these a go in the evening ;-)

Excuse me ... new guy here.

Lap times? Like DRM at Riverside lap times?

Is this information available to everybody? Where can I find these lap times?
You can see lap times three ways:
Get on the practice server and laptimes will show from the server session until the next session restart.

Use the RSR live timing app which will not only show you laptimes of other users of the app but will record your best laptimes and is generally a great tool to get an idea how fast or slow you are (RSR laptimes always have to be taken with a grain of salt and interpreted considering some people use RSR just for hot lapping while others just run RSR in the background when building a race setup and lapping a track without risking it all).

The last way is to pay @Bobby Pennington the HUUUUUUUGELY inflated ransom fee he charges to everyone who wants to know laptimes.
He has got a great racket going where he forbids talking about laptimes in the threads, seemingly communicating “nicely” about it in the open while sending his goons over to your house first with a friendly visit:
“You know, you have got a nice house here. Would be a shame if anything happen to it.”
39b5250d50cd0ec51ea4b335a389ee30.jpg

If that message doesn’t come across, he sends the blacked out van.

Hey new guy:D We don't post about lap times in the threads, but if you want, you can PM me and I'll let you know after my Social Race tonight what I've seen so far:thumbsup: You care to join us tonight? Here is the link
See how “friendly” he does that @Ted Duncan Jr ? The wise guy shouldn’t be tempered with.

If that message doesn’t come across, he sends the blacked out van.

See how “friendly” he does that @Ted Duncan Jr ? The wise guy shouldn’t be tempered with.

Hey ... No Problems.

I'm FROM Newfreakin'Jersey. It's the way business is done up there.:confused:

Don't worry about me, I'm old and slow, but I know enough to stay outta everybody's way.

I've never done a simulated one hour race ... Hell, in the last 10 years I haven't done ANYTHING;) that lasted an hour. In addition to the mandatory pitstop, Bobby tells me If/when I gotta go pee, he'll pause everything and you guys will be happy to wait. :p

T

Hey ... No Problems.

I'm FROM Newfreakin'Jersey. It's the way business is done up there.:confused:

Don't worry about me, I'm old and slow, but I know enough to stay outta everybody's way.

I've never done a simulated one hour race ... Hell, in the last 10 years I haven't done ANYTHING;) that lasted an hour. In addition to the mandatory pitstop, Bobby tells me If/when I gotta go pee, he'll pause everything and you guys will be happy to wait. :p

T
Are you in? Don't think about it too much, I know you wanna join :D

Guys, how is the Lancia (Monastir) compared to Ferrari (Carma) and others speed wise? I wanna take it, but the Playboy didn't only skimp out on rollcages and safety, but cylinders and displacement too and in this case it's like 300HP down on others. :D I just wanna know if it will be at least competitive.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Monthly

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%