AC DRM Revival @ Riverside Int. Raceway Long - Fri 13Apr18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Calling some of the guys who like to go fast. These cars go REALLY fast :D

@Eugene Abramoff
hqdefault.jpg

:D

@Geof you liked the big turbo last Saturday. These have got big turbos too :D

@Aksu every single of these cars handles 10x better than that Nismo you drive :p

and @HO7DOG I hope your foot is better now and you can race Ronnie :)

Last edited:

@Eugene Abramoff
hqdefault.jpg

@Aksu every single of these cars handles 10x better than that Nismo you drive :p

My foot really is better and I did some laps yesterday ... but that time ... the race would be at 3.00am for me. :sleep:
Hmmm, maybe if I take a nap before the race I wont take one during :laugh:
Oh I don't know I love those cars and on this track they are really fun to drive ... :unsure:

Last edited:
My foot really is better and I did some laps yesterday ... but that time ... the race would be at 3.00am for me. :sleep:
Hmmm, maybe if I take a nap before the race I wont take one during :laugh:
Oh I don't know I love those cars and on this track they are really fun to drive ... :unsure:
Yes but Aki races with us sometimes too and he's a normal person. I would say I race at 2AM and @JoelK at 3AM but we're not normal people :D

Can I have the Carma 303 T2 please Bobby.
'ang on..... This is in US time! POOH. Guess I got too excited Bobby.

Sign me out please.

Last edited:
:p

@Eugene Abramoff
hqdefault.jpg

I’ll have two of those please to hang out the rear end of my Porsche Tariq, I think the two I have are too small:
1981-Kremer-Porsche-935-K4-IMSA-GTP-19.jpg

#BestNakedButtInTheWorld

[EDIT] That was not an invite @Allan Ramsbottom keep your socks and pants on until after the race! :confused::p:D:roflmao:

Drive 'em both and flip a coin to decide. The next race you can always use the other one;) Annnnnnnnnd you know there is going to be moooooooore of these Beasts:D Who knows, they may make it into the Saturday rotation from time to time as well:thumbsup:
I vote to see these on a Sunday!!! I'd like to have every chance possible to race these things. These were my absolute favorite in rFactor. Glad to see them make it in AC.

Car switch please! I'd like to move over to the Carma 2. I spent some time fiddling with suspension settings, and while it doesn't feel as solid as the Toyota, it's decent, and I'm a couple of seconds a lap faster in it.

sign me up.

Car: Marod Aero
In - Capri (The one in the picture)
Porsche 3h 2 please...

Ehhh, i meant Puriano.
Ooo this is filling up fast. Sign me in please because I love old cars. I'll definitely be here, but I have not yet driven any of them yet. So TBD for a couple days until I work out the differences please.
Got you men signed up. Thanks for your willingness to jump into something new while we're all completely blind how it will work out. All I know is FLAMES, WASTE GATE WOOSHES and GINORMUS TURBOS have got to be fun:D even if I'm in last place:)

@Bobby Pennington I'll take the Puriano 3H 1, please.
Bobby, I DEMAND you provide Ronnie a lovely '67 Porsche 912 with "low mileage", "lovely cared for" and only in need of a "new loving caretaker" in need for "minor repairs".

How about this one - it seems only a fair, small handicap for a well balanced race:

https://www.expressen.se/omtalat/te...n-bli-din--saljaren-sager-att-det-ar-ett-kap/

It's a complete car:
680.jpg

…just need new rear window glass:
680.jpg

… as you see - all parts complete:
680.jpg

… with weight reduced thin gauge steel fenders and head light trim:
680.jpg

… comes with Norbert Singer approved cut floor to lower the center of gravity just like in the 1978 935 Moby Dick with further weight reductions from Moby Dick Le Mans spec (fibre glass floor pan and seat delete):
680.jpg

… great interior condition, non smoker car, no animals:
680.jpg

… engine running great, NO OIL LEAKS !!!
680.jpg

… comes with extensive spare part package for your weekend racing pleasure:
680.jpg

Do not, I repeat: DO NOT provide this beauty to @Allan Ramsbottom - he'll manage to blow that engine and transmission too surely!

I have seen what Ronnie did with the 935 K3 @ Riverside and I am scared shitless.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • Monthly

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Yearly

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%