Driving Guide | How to make a pitstop

Yves Larose

Premium
hi guy's

after a few endurance race i've heard that people had trouble with how to do the pitstop so i thought that a tutorial on that would be cool so i made one. hope it will help you so happy racing :thumb:

Attachments

• Pitstop tutorial for race 07.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 2,253
  • Robbie

Thanks for that! I have been always in trouble once going into the pits, and resulting in a 40 second put stop pressing all the buttons I can press.

Thanks for creating and sharing.
00008620.gif

• Pete Akiens

hi guy's

after a few endurance race i've heard that people had trouble with how to do the pitstop so i thought that a tutorial on that would be cool so i made one. hope it will help you so happy racing :thumb:

Does this apply to Race Pro? I wasn't aware there was a pit option on the menu screen prior to racing?

• SimbinRacer

I think what should be in the guide is the fact that the only changes one can make to the preset is wet tires or more or less fuel, nothing else as it seems. That's the latest of hard lesson in pitstop errors I done now I think. I have now made every blunder there is about the pitstop and almost consider myself an expert now. Almost. So I have a preset called STCC where I go for no fuel and only change front tires and fix eventual damage. I drove a 28 lap (real distance) race at Mantorp with BMW and after the pitstop at lap 14 I couldn't change rear tires because I had not specified that at the preset! They wore out completely naturally and I had to retire at lap 22.

So, make many presets is my advice. One for front tires, one for all, and one for all but no damage and one for all AND damage and ... well you get the point. I could only change fuel amount and tire type (wet or dry) on prespecified wheels. You can't change your mind about damage either as it seems. Gotta have a preset for that tool. Christ. :faint2:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back