Driving Guide | How to make a pitstop

Yves Larose

Premium
hi guy's

after a few endurance race i've heard that people had trouble with how to do the pitstop so i thought that a tutorial on that would be cool so i made one. hope it will help you so happy racing :thumb:

Attachments

• Pitstop tutorial for race 07.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 2,255
  • Andrew Evans

Thanks for the tutorial, does anyone know if it's possible to pause the game as soon as you enter the pits so you can choose what you want to do rather than sitting in your pitbox choosing and wasting 15+ seconds?

use the pit stop presets.... i typically have five setup.... they cover most scenarios... but sometimes i'll still have to tweak them... which, if i do it on the in-lap almost always ends up with me eating wall or gravel... :D... so either in as i drive down the pitlane or take the hit in the box as a last resort....

• Matt Crouch

but if you are playing single player, if you use the 'pause' key (which you can choose in the control settings) and then open the pit menu you can adjust them while the game is paused anyway.

• Nick Price

i never realised they complete the pit stop earlier if you let them know your comming in before hand...

daft of me not to have already made that connection i suppose... :music2:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea