Driving Guide | How to make a pitstop

Yves Larose

Premium
hi guy's

after a few endurance race i've heard that people had trouble with how to do the pitstop so i thought that a tutorial on that would be cool so i made one. hope it will help you so happy racing :thumb:

Attachments

• Pitstop tutorial for race 07.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 2,252
  • Emil Osmic

Oh great, yesterday i spend half an hour to figure it out, but no luck... With this I figure it out in a minute! Thank you!!!

• Matt Alpeter

thank you for the tutorial! I figured out how to manually pit, but when your pit is one of the first stalls, you only have about a second to make the changes. I didn't realize there were presets

• Matt Gray

Wondered wy in my first race I had a problem with no fuel going in - I had a preset setup, but now I can tweak on the fly like in rFactor. Super - thanks for the write up! :)

• Ewertongsi

If in a pitstop u need to add fuel, you have to turn off the engine (all manual), its the rules. So after the fuel its time to change tyres and repairs, so you can start the engine during this. The same as GTR2, but with the presets. I´m not certain, my gtre just got here yesterday, I think the presets can be changed during the race, not only on the pitlane.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 373 16.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.1%