Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Working fine on my side:
datetime.png

Hi Wotever, first I thank you for your work! I have a problem with LCD 2004a "WINGONEER IIC / I2C / TWI series 2004 20x4 LCD Module Blue Shield" everything is well connected I follow your FAQ, the screen lights up but n ' displays no characters. Would you have an idea?

Hi, you have tried to change the I2C adress, and double checked wiring ?
Often when the screen display absolutely nothing it's an i2c adress or a wiring problem
https://github.com/zegreatclan/AssettoCorsaTools/wiki/Arduino-20x4-I2C-LCD

Hello, tu as essayé de changer l'adresse I2C, et vérifier les branchements, la plupart du temps quand rien ne s'affiche c'est un problème de branchement ou d'adresse i2C, voila la doc la plus à jour https://github.com/zegreatclan/AssettoCorsaTools/wiki/Arduino-20x4-I2C-LCD, jusqu’à maintenant tout le monde s'en est sorti avec ça :D

Thanks for your availability, I have checked my wiring,
SDA / A4
SCL / A5
VCC / 5V
GND / GND
the screen lights up, it synchronizes with SIMHUB, (it turns off and on again with all other MAX7219 screens)
the "Hello word" test is OK
I'll try with the bookstore, I'll keep you posted ...
PS: small question:
how to assign pushbuttons with simhub?

Merci pour ta disponibilité, j'ai bien vérifié mon câblage,
SDA / A4
SCL / A5
VCC / 5V
GND / GND
l'écran s'allume, il se synchronise avec SIMHUB, (il s'éteint et se rallume avec tous les autres écrans MAX7219)
le test "Hello word" est OK
je vais essayer avec la librairie, je te tiens au courant...
PS: petite question:
comment assigner des boutons poussoirs avec simhub?

dois-je placer le dossier: "LiquidCrystal_I2C-master"
dans
C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\_Addons\Arduino\Libraries
et le renommer en:
"LiquidCrystal_I2C"
ou dois-je le placer ailleurs?

dernièrement j'avais que la premiere lettre de chaque lignes qui s'affichait...

lately I had that the first letter of each line that appeared...
Si il n'y a que la première lettre il faut changer la librairie, c'est le symptôme typique.
Il faut bien installer la nouvelle version ici : C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\_Addons\Arduino\ArduinoIDE\arduino-1.6.13\libraries et réuploder le sketch

Je te remercie pour ton aide, la deuxième librairie a fonctionné pour moi!
Mais je me butte a un autre problème:
quand je connecte "I2C LCD 2004A" seul, il fonctionne.
par contre quand je le connecte avec MAX7221, rien ne s'affiche sur LCD!

I thank you for your help, the second bookstore has worked for me!
But I have another problem:
when I connect "I2C LCD 2004A" alone, it works.
but when I connect it with MAX7221, nothing appears on LCD!

Hi Wotever,Thank you for your unselfish dedication.have a problem,Show throttle and brake information, in RBR?Maybe I didn't find the right link,It can be displayed in DR.

Simply go into the screen settings in simhub and put some text on it, default settings only gives content for one screen.

Hi, I think I have find a bug! I've tried a dashdisplay with my 5" hdmi display in Iracing with the Star Mazda and the speed is different compared to the iracing speed.
Hi !
It's the speed as reported by Iracing, you may encounter a light difference (and it's the case for lot of games), because the api often gives effective ground speed (Iracing api says : "GPS vehicle speed") , while in game dash is often related to the car definition of the speed (taken at the engine output). In all case a light difference can be explained by such thing, a big difference would be more related to a bug in Iracing.

Hi !
It's the speed as reported by Iracing, you may encounter a light difference (and it's the case for lot of games), because the api often gives effective ground speed (Iracing api says : "GPS vehicle speed") , while in game dash is often related to the car definition of the speed (taken at the engine output). In all case a light difference can be explained by such thing, a big difference would be more related to a bug in Iracing.

The speed difference increases if the speed increases. At 240 km/h the difference is 6/7 km/h. Is it normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes