What I've checked,
SimHub port :20780
SimDash port : 20777

Dirt config :
<motion_platform>
<dbox enabled="true" />
<udp enabled="true" extradata="3" ip="127.0.0.1" port="20777" delay="1" />
<udp enabled="true" extradata="3" ip="127.0.0.1" port="20780" delay="1" />
<fanatec enabled="false" pedalVibrationScale="1.0" wheelVibrationScale="1.0" ledTrueForGearsFalseForSpeed="true" />
</motion_platform>

All is working with this exact config.

If you sill have problems you should contact SimDash support, I can't help more sorry :S

Attachments

• upload_2017-4-22_12-19-29.png
    upload_2017-4-22_12-19-29.png
    33.9 KB · Views: 246
Hi wotever hope your well today.
Just a quick question. How could I add an extra servo for speed?

Are you comfortable with arduino or does it needs to be full out of box ? (Just to see which implementation I should use :D)

I have two way to do this :
  • Add dedicated data for two additionnal servos, not really smart because it wont be useful for lot of people.
  • Let choose any data to go on arduino and let people do whatever they want with it (servos/leds/fan .. or any crazy idea :D)
I admit that I prefer the second point since it would be useful for much more people.

problem is simdash doenst work with dirty rally if i take another port then 20780 when i change to 20777 in simdash , my rev burner doenst work , but then simhub screen is working
when i close simhub dirt rally opens up fine with port 20780 , simhub codemasters plugin is causing all of this dont get why... also dont get why i cant use another port for simdash then 20780...

Last edited:
Are you comfortable with arduino or does it needs to be full out of box ? (Just to see which implementation I should use :D)

I have two way to do this :
  • Add dedicated data for two additionnal servos, not really smart because it wont be useful for lot of people.
  • Let choose any data to go on arduino and let people do whatever they want with it (servos/leds/fan .. or any crazy idea :D)
I admit that I prefer the second point since it would be useful for much more people.
The second option sounds the best. Im not that comfortable with Arduino to be honest but willing to give it a try.

watever can you read post 2 , i think its same problem then mine http://www.symprojects.com/forum/index.php?topic=474.0

It was right on old dirt versions, but now codemasters can broadcast to multiple target (that's how I configured it on my computer) I

Don't think that the problem comes from here, And moreover it's working on my side, with no crash.

A little trick to see who is listening to which port :
Go in task manager, click on performance monitor :
upload_2017-4-22_13-37-15.png

Go to the network tab in the listening ports, you will be able to see exactly which software is listening to which port, it should help you to troubleshoot the situation :
upload_2017-4-22_13-38-9.png

from what version of dirt rally is the multiple possible ?
Don't know what to reply ...
Seriously I've lost at least one and half hour trying since yesterday... for a non legit version, Installing SimDash, configuring for testing, restarting dirt, changing ports searching for what could cause you trouble .... I give up.

oke great tip watever take a look at the screenshot evendo port is set in simhub file codemasterport 20777 in event manager even after restart port for simhub stays 20780 so there is the problem how is this possible ??

Attachments

• Naamloos.jpg
    Naamloos.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 211
ok stop trying i was the problem i feel ****ing dumb realy sorry watever the problem was i was changing the wrong simhub prog not in x86 map but in a map that i copy the installf files to :D now its working on 20777 iam so very very sorry , if you can work around the laptimes with ams i will send you paypal money for all your time

Last edited:
600b42bc1b11639e.jpg

Hi there I'm comming to seek help, I've got program uploaded but it seems not working well with my TM1638 ,while strating DIRT3 or LFS and it just keep ticking time....I've done all the setup according to your video on homepage,so is there anythings I can do?
ps:After a second attempt on updating and uploading ,now it's just red light flashing,no digits...got a bit confused=.=

600b42bc1b11639e.jpg

Hi there I'm comming to seek help, I've got program uploaded but it seems not working well with my TM1638 ,while strating DIRT3 or LFS and it just keep ticking time....I've done all the setup according to your video on homepage,so is there anythings I can do?
ps:After a second attempt on updating and uploading ,now it's just red light flashing,no digits...got a bit confused=.=

LFS and dirt needs additional setup have you done it ? Instructions are available in "gameplugins" folder, also dirt3 steam version telemetry is not working, only the gfwl is working sadly (it's a codemasters bug)

Little poll : Does somebody is interested in a game reader SDK ? I'm currently reworking all the games plugin for perfs and more cross games data, and I've something really close to a reader SDK, with a base class and just need to implement methods one by one, Simhub takes care of the remaining work by itself. I've joined the "Codemasters" reader as an example .

Attachments

• CodemastersManager.cs.txt
    8 KB · Views: 374
Wotever, Would it be possible to add the ability to add LEDs for lets say indicators, low fuel, ABS and such like. Dont think about it too much its just an idea, dont want you wasting anytime on it. As im going to add another arduino and use that for ETS2. Although if it was possible would make it all neater in one package.

Wotever, Would it be possible to add the ability to add LEDs for lets say indicators, low fuel, ABS and such like. Dont think about it too much its just an idea, dont want you wasting anytime on it. As im going to add another arduino and use that for ETS2. Although if it was possible would make it all neater in one package.

I've seen people using some aditionnal tm1638 in order to rewire the leds and do whatever they want. That's easy and painless, a bit of soldering and you're ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes