Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that it depends of the current settings of the game. I can't know what's the current unit. Try to switch to kmh i think that it will be correct.

Hi,

Not sure what you mean about the current unit? Yeah I've switched to KPH now which is correct. I have the game set to MPH. Very strange the game outputs that.

Hi Wotever,

today I got two LED modules I daisy chained, as is described as possible in the display.ino.
But both displays display the same content, even though I have set the "modules" setting to two.
Can you give me a hint what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks as always!

File Apr 06, 8 05 25 PM.jpg

Hi Wotever,

today I got two LED modules I daisy chained, as is described as possible in the display.ino.
But both displays display the same content, even though I have set the "modules" setting to two.
Can you give me a hint what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks as always!

View attachment 184137

Oo never had a problem like that. Did you forgot to set in the Sketch setup how many modules you have ?

Probably due to the best windows feature ever ... blocked files, right click on plugin dll and look in the properties if there is no unblock button. If so, click on it ! :D

Hi Wotever,
Yesterday i unlock the plugin dll like you said and i even changed the Arduino to a new one but still the same, no message from SDK and when i'm driving nothing happens on the displays. I restart several times the game like Steeg said but again nothing

Hello i have a 3 modules 8x-digital-tube-8x-key-8x-double-color-led-module how can i find somethings to connect in a unique dashboard this 3 modules and relative sketch so i findo on youtube this fantastic dashboard...
where can i find information about component schematics sketch ecc...thank you very much and sorrry for my english...i m new on a simracing world ;)

Hello i have a 3 modules 8x-digital-tube-8x-key-8x-double-color-led-module how can i find somethings to connect in a unique dashboard this 3 modules and relative sketch so i findo on youtube this fantastic dashboard...
where can i find information about component schematics sketch ecc...thank you very much and sorrry for my english...i m new on a simracing world ;)
You are in the right place ;) it's one of my old dash, simply connected with one arduino nano and simhub, you may need an additional usb power supply depending of the capacity of your usb ports.

You are in the right place ;) it's one of my old dash, simply connected with one arduino nano and simhub, you may need an additional usb power supply depending of the capacity of your usb ports.
ok its fantastic i wanna replace if possible that solution can you hel pme witch a resources like schematics component arduino sketch so i start to build it...

it's enough to connect every display in series and on only arduino nano to controll all? i m not very confident to this electrical and so i ask here were someone realized this dash with beatiful final result! ;)

it's enough to connect every display in series and on only arduino nano to controll all? i m not very confident to this electrical and so i ask here were someone realized this dash with beatiful final result! ;)
AFAIK you can chain only identical modules, but on one arduino you can have different modules, as long as you have free pins :)
I myself have several modules (2+1) on one arduino

AFAIK you can chain only identical modules, but on one arduino you can have different modules, as long as you have free pins :)
I myself have several modules (2+1) on one arduino
can you show me how to connect witch a scheme or you have a link to download a tutorial about this thing? my idea is replace
or use 3 modules 8x-digital-tube-8x-key-8x-double-color-led

Hi ! In the SimHub package you have everything, simply follow the pinout in "Sketch Setup", and you're done, TM1638 are damn simple to connect ;) http://tronixstuff.com/2012/03/11/arduino-and-tm1638-led-display-modules/

ok thank you for your suggestions. I just wanted to ask if you can link me the components used in your video:
so that i can buy and if the sketch to modify is the same that is in the Arduino folder Simhub and not have to look elsewhere. I'll try to do it and see if I can.

Hi Wotever,

tonight I'm having some serious issues with the program. It recognises the games as the auto switch activates but whenever you go into a session its not registering that the game is connected. I have tried the following:

Restarted PC
Re-installed the app
Tried both Assetto And PCars.

The shared memory is working as crew chief is working like normal. Any advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 192 88.1%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 36 16.5%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 29 13.3%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 30 13.8%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 61 28.0%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 74 33.9%