Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
In assetto corsa (practice) just only 0000 in cross the line
Hum it's not a bug i gues, it's just the events screens which tries to show delta, probably did not get time:
Try to remove all the events mappings you do't want (new valid lap ...) if you want to get a simple "speed/gear" dash with nothing else)
upload_2017-3-29_23-11-6.png

Hi, this software is perfect dude, how can I have the donated version ? I can not change the latency ms value ? I am in Turkey and here is paypal out of service :/

Hi Wotever,
as always, I love your SW, but I still can't get the lcd to work.
Anyway, one other question:
is it possible to have two Max7219 LED matrices?
One for gear is already working. the other one would be great as an indicator of delta time, for example like in Sidekick. Arrow up for being faster at the moment than best time, arrow down for being slower and a horizontal dash for no difference? (or any other function would be great as well)
I really love the 8x8 LED, so that functionality would be great!

Hi Wotever,
as always, I love your SW, but I still can't get the lcd to work.
Anyway, one other question:
is it possible to have two Max7219 LED matrices?
One for gear is already working. the other one would be great as an indicator of delta time, for example like in Sidekick. Arrow up for being faster at the moment than best time, arrow down for being slower and a horizontal dash for no difference? (or any other function would be great as well)
I really love the 8x8 LED, so that functionality would be great!
Today simhub only to customise 8x8 displayed data, for multi matrix it's a bit more complex. I'll look ;)

But without annouce BEST LAP ....and just blick like my video

Sorry, I didn't saw your video. It's strange, it seems to appear delta time for a moment. Have you changed anything in events mapping? I did some time ago testing and some things was showed for a little time and then disappeared like in your video.

Morning master Wotever.
Im the crazy one that wants to run a 2digit 14-segment led display to show gears(1-16), range(+/-)or(</>) and neutral / reverse (n/r)..
Speed, RPM fuel temps will be analogue Servo dials from an instrument cluster.

Done much research and this ic{HT16K33} suits my purpose well and I can get the breakout pcbs in my country. So its less work for me maning custom pcbs.
Will simhub be able to communicate with it? Its also on the I2C architecture.
FYI
( The HT16K33 is a memory mapping and multi-function LED controller driver. The max. Display segment numbers in the device is 128 patterns (16 segments and 8 commons) with a 13*3 (MAX.) matrix key scan circuit. The software configuration features of the HT16K33 makes it suitable for multiple LED applications including LED modules and display subsystems. The HT16K33 is compatible with most microcontrollers and communicates via a two-line bidirectional I2C-bus. )

Morning master Wotever.
Im the crazy one that wants to run a 2digit 14-segment led display to show gears(1-16), range(+/-)or(</>) and neutral / reverse (n/r)..
Speed, RPM fuel temps will be analogue Servo dials from an instrument cluster.

Done much research and this ic{HT16K33} suits my purpose well and I can get the breakout pcbs in my country. So its less work for me maning custom pcbs.
Will simhub be able to communicate with it? Its also on the I2C architecture.
FYI
( The HT16K33 is a memory mapping and multi-function LED controller driver. The max. Display segment numbers in the device is 128 patterns (16 segments and 8 commons) with a 13*3 (MAX.) matrix key scan circuit. The software configuration features of the HT16K33 makes it suitable for multiple LED applications including LED modules and display subsystems. The HT16K33 is compatible with most microcontrollers and communicates via a two-line bidirectional I2C-bus. )

Hi ! I try to avoid at maximum DIY hardware to avoid problems like l.kvapil9 is encountering (It should work but since it's custom made problems can be anything from wiring to hardware :S). So for me having custom pcbs which cannot be bought at any good seller is a no go :(. However what I'm planning is to let some basic infos of the game go back to the arduino sketch and be usable for any custom hardware which could born in makers imagination :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 4 16.0%