Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I haven´t got single 7 segment digit. Only 7 segment digits in one block..
Like this https://www.aliexpress.com/item/50p...lgo_pvid=a739e912-eb07-48f4-9e1f-aaf92602023e

Sadly I have no more idea, If you're comfortable with arduino you should make a custom sketch in order to test your hardware : https://arduinodiy.wordpress.com/2012/05/06/7-segment-display-on-arduino-with-595/

EDIT ; Have you followed the shematics provided in the package "74HC595 EXTERNAL GEAR INDICATOR SCHEMATICS.doc" or something else ?

Hi ! I try to avoid at maximum DIY hardware to avoid problems like l.kvapil9 is encountering (It should work but since it's custom made problems can be anything from wiring to hardware :S). So for me having custom pcbs which cannot be bought at any good seller is a no go :(. However what I'm planning is to let some basic infos of the game go back to the arduino sketch and be usable for any custom hardware which could born in makers imagination :D.
Hey Wotever.
Yes I fully understand, thats why I was looking for a mainstream solution, like this breakout.
I really will appreciate a guide on editibles that I can customize, that will be a huuuuge help

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-04-01-19-49-52.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-04-01-19-49-52.jpg
    211.4 KB · Views: 342
Hey. Just thought I'd let you know that I've had a few issues with the app not sure if its anything you can do.

- When the PC is on for quite a while (not necessarily using the app, but it is on) the memory usage creeps up. I saw it using 30% of cpu until I reset.
- For some reason it's stopped opening at startup.
- The Dash stopped outputting but sim hub still active. reset the app and it comes back for a while then goes again. Reset PC solved that one.

Just an FYI really, hope it helps.

Hey. Just thought I'd let you know that I've had a few issues with the app not sure if its anything you can do.

- When the PC is on for quite a while (not necessarily using the app, but it is on) the memory usage creeps up. I saw it using 30% of cpu until I reset.
- For some reason it's stopped opening at startup.
- The Dash stopped outputting but sim hub still active. reset the app and it comes back for a while then goes again. Reset PC solved that one.

Just an FYI really, hope it helps.
I found some crazy behaviors about joystick readings which looked like what you are describing, it will be solved will next release.
For the dash do you have up to date arduino drivers ? defaults of windows 10 for CH340G are crappy drivers and needs update. It only a reboot solvet it I would think about that.

For the app not starting up at startup I'll look but it's a bit strange :( I use it everyday and it always starts.

Hi,

Yeah I thought it was off that it's not starting up. It's only started today and has happened every time I've turned the PC on (at least 3 times)

Regarding updating the driver. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but everytime I try to update it says I'm on the latest version. I even manually point it at your driver folder.

Mr Wotever.
Do you have a list of all your app can do and what it displays??

This weekend I get my BMW E34 dash and cluster, will your program be able to give me speed,RPM,water temp and fuel on analogue /Servo and milage, fuel consumption ect on i2c 20x4 lcd?

I ask because I havent seen alist or a YouTube video showing all it can do,

I really want to use your program for everything.

Karl
;)

Mr Wotever.
Do you have a list of all your app can do and what it displays??

This weekend I get my BMW E34 dash and cluster, will your program be able to give me speed,RPM,water temp and fuel on analogue /Servo and milage, fuel consumption ect on i2c 20x4 lcd?

I ask because I havent seen alist or a YouTube video showing all it can do,

I really want to use your program for everything.

Karl
;)
Hi ! Sadly there is no analog gauges working for now, maybe in the future. Concerning all the data available simply enable developer mode you will have a new tab where you can see every data available for display.
To make a full custom dash with unsupported hardware there is still a way ;) there is a plugin SDK in the package which allow you to connect to "simhub engine" and do whatever you may want, with the plugin SDK you have access to the same data that i use for every feature of simhub. You have access to game Raw data, you can create events and actions. I've reviewed the plugin SDK on the latest version it's working correctly.

Hi ! Sadly there is no analog gauges working for now, maybe in the future. Concerning all the data available simply enable developer mode you will have a new tab where you can see every data available for display.
To make a full custom dash with unsupported hardware there is still a way ;) there is a plugin SDK in the package which allow you to connect to "simhub engine" and do whatever you may want, with the plugin SDK you have access to the same data that i use for every feature of simhub. You have access to game Raw data, you can create events and actions. I've reviewed the plugin SDK on the latest version it's working correctly.
You my Hero!!!

Thank you good sir, any trick I need to keep inmind when doing dials?

Also. Do you have a problem if I edit your arduino sketch?? Remove what im not needing and addimg extra?

Hello,
I need help!
I assemble the "DIY SIM RACING DASH DISPLAY" according the video on Youtube by amstudio. When i start SimHub it shows the clock on the displays. I already put the plugin on to the folder win_86 for Ets2. I have donated and install the license. When i start the Ets2, the game don't show the message from SDK and the dash display don't work when i start to drive on Ets2. Can anyone please help me? I don't know what i'm doing wrong.
Thank you
Best regards

You my Hero!!!

Thank you good sir, any trick I need to keep inmind when doing dials?

Also. Do you have a problem if I edit your arduino sketch?? Remove what im not needing and addimg extra?
I guess it's not the best way. my sketch is way too complex for what you are trying to do, since you will have to do your own protocol i would start from the most simplest sketch as possible to fit your needs.

I guess it's not the best way. my sketch is way too complex for what you are trying to do, since you will have to do your own protocol i would start from the most simplest sketch as possible to fit your needs.
Valid point, thank you, hope you dont mind if I pm you for more info and tips?

Hello,
I need help!
I assemble the "DIY SIM RACING DASH DISPLAY" according the video on Youtube by amstudio. When i start SimHub it shows the clock on the displays. I already put the plugin on to the folder win_86 for Ets2. I have donated and install the license. When i start the Ets2, the game don't show the message from SDK and the dash display don't work when i start to drive on Ets2. Can anyone please help me? I don't know what i'm doing wrong.
Thank you
Best regards
H had the same, I put the SDK in both x64 and 32 folders, after about six restarts thinking it didnt work, ets2 started giving the message.
Keep trying

H had the same, I put the SDK in both x64 and 32 folders, after about six restarts thinking it didnt work, ets2 started giving the message.
Keep trying
Hello,
I need help!
Thank you
Best regards

Probably due to the best windows feature ever ... blocked files, right click on plugin dll and look in the properties if there is no unblock button. If so, click on it ! :D

Hey Wotever,

Just thought I'd make you aware. Dirt Rally speed in MPH is going mad! Says I was doing 270mph when I was doing 120kph. Do you think that is something wrong my end?

Cheers :)

Hey Wotever,

Just thought I'd make you aware. Dirt Rally speed in MPH is going mad! Says I was doing 270mph when I was doing 120kph. Do you think that is something wrong my end?

Cheers :)

I think that it depends of the current settings of the game. I can't know what's the current unit. Try to switch to kmh i think that it will be correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 5 10.6%