Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question about the rotary encoder
Is it possible to put arduino HID Libary on the arduino
Then connect buttons and rotary encoder windows will think is a game device and configure buttons etc with fanaleds.
But will the arduino uno then still works with the libaries for the nextion lcd

I have a question about the rotary encoder
Is it possible to put arduino HID Libary on the arduino
Then connect buttons and rotary encoder windows will think is a game device and configure buttons etc with fanaleds.
But will the arduino uno then still works with the libaries for the nextion lcd

I think rotary encoders are easier in HID controller mode (arduino based on ATmega32u4) but it would be dedicated to this purpose and would not allow any other form of data, by the way Nextion does not use an arduino, only a usb UART (https://github.com/zegreatclan/AssettoCorsaTools/wiki/Nextion-Display)

No, LCD, MAX7219 and TM1638 are activated in the sketch.
The TM1638 with one module, wiring pins I did not change.
The MAX7219 works fine.
It should be in Simhub: SevSeg to TM1638 and LCD to LCD. Or am I wrong?
The displays are chained, so in order of priority, first module is TM1638, then MAX7219, then LCD, so to display something on lcd you have to setup the third module

Hum, I dont know what you mean. I am confused.
I just asked if you have configured something to display on the lcd, with 1 TM1638 and 1 MAX 7219 the lcd is the third display (which may be empty on the default settings) :
upload_2017-3-18_15-23-28.png

If i only use rfactor how do i get data from a plugin onto the nextion .
Bit of a noob question can i use any rfactor telemtry plugin or it must be via symhub with a better rfactor plugin ( that shows more data then the one now in package).
Next question is if i use 3 pages for say data can i use the rest of pages on nextion to show de suspension data of the four wheels etc where you use a telemtry program normaly of is this a little bit to much of it
By the way good program you did make .

A last question... maybe... ;-)
A little bit tricky.
The DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.Job.NavigationTimeLeft gives data as seconds. This is not helpful. How do I format this in
Days.Hours:Minutes.
I tried some formula but without success. :-(

Try with this one : http://www.mediafire.com/file/m6xw5u6dw3ay2mw/SimHubSetup_4.2.4_Custom.exe
I've added a ncalc function "secondstotimespan" :
exemple formula : secondstotimespan(45454545)
format : dd\ \d\a\y\s\ hh\hmm\m

upload_2017-3-18_20-14-41.png

If i only use rfactor how do i get data from a plugin onto the nextion .
Bit of a noob question can i use any rfactor telemtry plugin or it must be via symhub with a better rfactor plugin ( that shows more data then the one now in package).
Next question is if i use 3 pages for say data can i use the rest of pages on nextion to show de suspension data of the four wheels etc where you use a telemtry program normaly of is this a little bit to much of it
By the way good program you did make .

You can't replace it, but i'll try to work soon on a better one.

Hello Guys I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I have a little problem with the I2C LCD 20x4. The address of my I2CLCD its ''0x27''. Wiring its OK, address OK too. I attach a little video (bad quality but its helps).
I changed the address yesterday to 0x26 soldering the jumper behind the LCD but the problems remains. I'm sure the problem its in the INO file , but I just know basic coding, so I cant fix it.
I just see the first column of letters. That is its the problem.
Its happens in every game (dirt rally, Assetto, F1-2015 )
Many thanks for the help and sorry for my bad English.

Someone Can help me.

Last edited:
Hello Guys I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I have a little problem with the I2C LCD 20x4. The address of my I2CLCD its ''0x27''. Wiring its OK, address OK too. I attach a little video (bad quality but its helps).
I changed the address yesterday to 0x26 soldering the jumper behind the LCD but the problems remains. I'm sure the problem its in the INO file , but I just know basic coding, so I cant fix it.

Someone Can help me.

So many sorry I fix it with the last libraries.

Someone Can help me.

Hi ! From my experience when the display show data and does not blink or display incorrect data, it means the the wiring and settings are correct.
Could you try a sample sketch available in arduino (liquid Cristal example in the arduino menu) to see if the problem is related to the hardware or of the software. (I've already seen defective screens out of box in the past)

Hi, Wotever and all the family.
First of all thanks for this wonderfull software. I'm with you since august 2015 with differents hardware: dedicated shift gear, TM1637, 1638, MAX7219, RGB leds, even 20x4 I2C 20x4. All works, with different proyects.
But now... "Huston, we have a problem". It's time to Nokia 3310 display. It works fine with examples of libraries and other, but the Sketch has reached the limit of memory for NANO or UNO. When enable the #define INCLUDE_NOKIALCD...etc, and test the compilation, the result: Sketch uses 33.018 bytes (102%) of program storage space. Maximum is 32.256 bytes. and give error. I suppose other lines, hardware not used, would be disable but I try it and don't know to do it. I would like test ONLY the nokia display without any other hardware, what lines in Skecth delete or simply disable //.

Thaks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play