Do you personally know of any females that play racing games?

Felt like making a list of which cars and tracks Pauline is familiar with:

She also drives without assists now but chooses between auto or manual shift depending on her mood or will drive manual if it is mandtory online.

Cars.

WTCC/STCC
DTM
V8 Supercars
Minis
Caterhams
Muscle Cars
Select GT Pro/Sport/Club
Stock Car lights

Tracks:

Montreal
Vancouver
Westwood
Alpine Hills
Nordschlife
Isle of Man
Most
Any WTCC/STCC track
Watkens Glen
Botnia Full
A-1 Ring
Fuji
High Speed Ring
Monza/Brianza
Bathurst
Pukekohe
Adelaide
Aintree
Beez
Assen
Mugello
Nurburgring GP
TopGear
R1 Circuit
Blue Mountain
Singapore
Road One Int.
Edmonton Airport

These are what I can think of top of my head at the moment. I'm sure when Pauline sees this she'll either add or correct me on this.:)

Just wanted to share the last race Pauline and I will ever have together. As of last weekend,we have gone our separate ways after being together for almost two years.

Alex is not my girlfriend but a roommate of mine. Because this thread refers to females i'll just post any good driving of hers here. Alex has played GT5 and Race 07 with Pauline numerous times and this weekend she spent a good amount of time behind the wheel. She played Race at the desk while i played rfactor in my rig.

Cool, perhaps another quick girl in the making:thumbsup:

Well my new girlfriend Gladie has absolutly no intrest in what I do what so ever but is ok with what I do. Having a girl interested as much as Pauline was is a rarity anyways.

Our roomate Alexandra gets behind the wheel once or twice a week so that's cool :)

To be honest im surprised there isnt a femal racer that is signed up here at RD .... Or is there ?? :)

My former girlfriend is a member here but is no longer active, well to what i can see.

I had said above that my new gf has no interest in my sims but that changed a bit a few days ago. I downloaded a Honda mod for rFactor and looking through the cars her Civic is included in the mod so i showed her and well she spent about three hours in the last few days driving her car in game :D

:inlove: Easy track, slow car. My instructions to Gladie "Just drive as if you were in your real car" and she did alright! :thumbsup:

Gladie driving in wet conditions in a X6M at P.I.R

She did good, mind you assists were on low and no shifting but all good even got a bit sideways:thumbsup: The X6M is Gladie's favorite suv/sav in real:thumbsdown:. She's supposed to like my SRT8 as her fave:roflmao:

So asked Gladie what suddenly got her into driving my sim and she said " I like the fact that i'm using a actual wheel and pedals, not a controller, it doesn't feel like i'm playing a game and my Honda and my favorite truck is in the game"

"Plus seeing you driving got me curious" :thumbsup:

Gladie driving her Corvette
Just driving casually, she is not interested in becoming fast, just likes to drive. Upon saying this i don't mind because i don't want another competitive girlfriend anyways:roflmao:

Just a small crash compilation of when Pauline and I used to either race or have her follow me around. The first clip is Pauline then the red Chatram, Audi R8, Volvo C30 and BMW M3 is her

I do miss those days:(

Come on guys, i cannot possibly be the only one that has a female companion that doesn't mind getting behind the wheel of a driving game.:O_o: Especially with the amount of members and various driving/racing titles we play here.

The last few nights i've been teaching Gladie the basics of driving a manual transmission seeing that the new car she will be taking delivery of hopefully in the next week or so is a 6spd. This will give a basic idea of how to drive a manual and this way Gladie won't be going into her new car fully green. My patience level will rise too:D

Seeing that she is getting a Mustang,i put her in a Mustang GTR.
I think she'll do alright.

And you're not. :D

My other half really likes simracing, from GT5 (ahem) to GTR2, rF and GTR Evo (she doesn't like LFS).[I never dared let her drive around in iRacing, lest she'd ask me to "try a race, come on come on come on, let me pleaaase" and wreck my already lowly iR.]

With a twist: she drives cars with high power output (Nissan GT-R35, Ferrari 458, Viper SRT10, etc) better than the seemingly weaklings (Elise and such), and with ZERO aids. Quite disturbing, actually, it defies my simracing logic...:confused:

Also, though small, my daughter is already into this - mostly GTR2 GT cars, which she drives with zero aids (except that she is still too small to reach the pedals, ah).

I'm not familiar with how things go in IRacing but is there
And you're not. :D

My other half really likes simracing, from GT5 (ahem) to GTR2, rF and GTR Evo (she doesn't like LFS).[I never dared let her drive around in iRacing, lest she'd ask me to "try a race, come on come on come on, let me pleaaase" and wreck my already lowly iR.]

With a twist: she drives cars with high power output (Nissan GT-R35, Ferrari 458, Viper SRT10, etc) better than the seemingly weaklings (Elise and such), and with ZERO aids. Quite disturbing, actually, it defies my simracing logic...:confused:

Also, though small, my daughter is already into this - mostly GTR2 GT cars, which she drives with zero aids (except that she is still too small to reach the pedals, ah).

Nice, a family of simracing enthusiasts. I'm not familiar with Iracing but does it not have a offline practice mode? I wonder if SRT will do the "Powerpuff" event again this year? I watched highlights of it on Inside Simracing last year and it was cool watching a bunch of ladies racing each other in Miatas, they were doing quite well too! Something I think your wife should take part in.

I'm not familiar with how things go in IRacing but is there

Nice, a family of simracing enthusiasts. I'm not familiar with Iracing but does it not have a offline practice mode? I wonder if SRT will do the "Powerpuff" event again this year? I watched highlights of it on Inside Simracing last year and it was cool watching a bunch of ladies racing each other in Miatas, they were doing quite well too! Something I think your wife should take part in.

Yeah, well, can't risk her taking a liking of iRacing, ah.

Anyway, there's plenty for her to drive. She seems ok with NKP, GTR Evo (my modded physics), GTR2 and rFactor (with or without my physics). She finds the NKP GT vintages and most cars in GTL too "nervous", but she does pretty ok with the rest. Lap times aren't bad either.

Funny thing is, she doesn't have a drivers license...yet.

I modified tires for XMR and Racer and still she did ok.

Right now, though, we're almost 2500 kms apart and simracing is on stand-by for the family. :(

My best female friend in college/university enjoys the NFS series. Back then, I didn't have a wheel, just played with a gamepad. Always enjoyed talking about cars and all the NFS that has came out back then.

My wife tried my sim probably like once or twice, but it was on TDU2, I mean who doesn't like driving cool cars be it in a game hehe.

Girlfriend did the Half Nords last night.

A slow lap as you can see but she was manually shifting and using clutch and is getting better. After spending about a hour on this track this was the best lap. Also no assists are used, i figure it's best just to have my gf drive without using any.

Girlfriend in a Mustang GT500

I don't know if it counts but my girlfriend played (and still does) the living hell out of Mario Kart - every single instalment. :p

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.