Do you personally know of any females that play racing games?

Dude it usually isn't this bad, that's why we hang out at 100Bit at this time of night. It was just one of those nights.

Well I saw a clip of this mornings STCC race and i'm glad Pauline got stuck late at work. Poor drivers there. I would of been disappointed if she got taken out right away on her first race with RD. What's with the majority of Sunday morning crowd? they want to win the race on the first turn.

I think we'll stick to 100Bit at our times for now.

Edit added.

Not a good race for Pauline a little while ago at 100Bit.

First contact was a bit of Pauline's fault but the one that took her out......:mad:;). We just shrug it off as a whatever.

Bit more Rally before Pauline turned in for the night. She really shines in her Volvo.

You still have that replay? Can you check the name of the BMW, and I'll add him to the bans :)

No, I erased all my replays last night thinking it was slowing my FPS but realized I had my graphics settings too high. But banning won't be nesessary. Thanks for your concern:)

That was the first ever incident Pauline's had over there and she has been on your servers at least fifteen times now. There is a good crowd at our time ( 1am PDT, we're -8 GMT) . Group is not large but good, there is a higher chance of incident on the Sunday morning races here which is unfortunate.

Just added,

Pauline at TG test track.

So guys what are your thoughts on girls liking racing online? Do we belong here? I can see that female interest is very scarce but i like it! . I have a few female friends that try this when they come over but only last a few minutes then that's it for them."It's too hard" is what they say, but they love the Wii though. This hobby is definitely a male dominating one and most females are like "Whatever" but why be normal right!;). Our roommate plays once in a while, she is no where near as good as Hiro and I are but she thinks what we do is cool.

Plus I'm liking the fact that i'm getting as good as Hiro ( he'll never openly admit it but i'am :D). I like doing my normal "girlie" things but i think simracing is a lot of fun! :)

Plus I'm liking the fact that i'm getting as good as Hiro ( he'll never openly admit it but i'am :D). I like doing my normal "girlie" things but i think simracing is a lot of fun! :)

Hehe, and that you are! and i'm not the least bit embarrassed about it anymore! There, I said it for everyone to read! It is imo, unusual for a female to join and interact in a male dominated club let alone even enjoy simracing as much as us guys do so it's pretty cool that you do what you do. It's fun having you here, even though i need to be a bit more careful about what i say or post lol!

Hey guys, thanks for making Pauline feel welcome here! Especially the ones that interact with her on a near regular basis, you guys know who you are. :)

Yeah guys thanks! :)

and from what I remember women can talk so... :rolleyes:

Hey!:mad:;)

I asked Hiro to take some photos of our race we did a few hours ago.

racesteam20120215154826.jpg

racesteam20120215155339.jpg

racesteam20120215160205.jpg

racesteam20120215160314.jpg

Oops!:D

racesteam20120215155428.jpg

racesteam20120215155552.jpg

Hiro won:( but i did lead a few laps and I gave him a real good run:). i think he is going to make a video of our race later.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.