Do you personally know of any females that play racing games?

I don't know if it counts but my girlfriend played (and still does) the living hell out of Mario Kart - every single instalment. :p

And i'll bet that she is very good at playing it too. I used to get my butt kicked by Pauline when i tried to race against her on Mario Kart. Then she started to play Race and gave me a damn good run on it, in fact has beaten me more than a few times:whistling:

And i'll bet that she is very good at playing it too. I used to get my butt kicked by Pauline when i tried to race against her on Mario Kart. Then she started to play Race and gave me a damn good run on it, in fact has beaten me more than a few times:whistling:

I think we are not bad but what do I know...I'm only a big monkey, sitting on the back of her vehicle throwing bananas.

Well now that my girlfriend is getting the hang of shifting in her new car, she feels no need to shift anymore on my sims and has gone back to auto :thumbsdown:

But then again i shouldn't be giving her the thumbs down because i mostly use sequential shift :roflmao: but it was cool that she was shifting.

Looking at it on the bright side, at least my girlfriend won't be better than me at shifting on my sims. I just can't have that! :D

Funny experience here, somebody tried it for the first time but was scared when the FFB of the wheel kicked in at high speed while the car was losing traction, spinning around. Couldn't get her to try again yet. :D

Well now that my girlfriend is getting the hang of shifting in her new car, she feels no need to shift anymore on my sims and has gone back to auto :thumbsdown:

But then again i shouldn't be giving her the thumbs down because i mostly use sequential shift :roflmao: but it was cool that she was shifting.

Looking at it on the bright side, at least my girlfriend won't be better than me at shifting on my sims. I just can't have that! :D

Well i see that she is not faster than me ;)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 232 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 296 13.4%