Dirt Telemetry Tool - Cortextual's Version

DiRT Rally Dirt Telemetry Tool - Cortextual's Version 1.6.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Would it be possible to change this program so that it reads player input from the input device instead of the game? I'm asking because then you'd open up the possibility of using the input viewer in other games.

Yea I had it doing this at one point but it was too much of a headache ensuring compatibility with all the different devices people had. The environment it was written in isn't ideally suited to this. I'm happy with it for the moment.

Yea I had it doing this at one point but it was too much of a headache ensuring compatibility with all the different devices people had. The environment it was written in isn't ideally suited to this. I'm happy with it for the moment.
You wouldn't happen to have an old build from that period, would you? I'm sure someone else (maybe me, no promises) could build on that work.

For some reason I can't get this to work on my machine. I've changed the hardware_settings_config.xml file, yet still nothing. Custom races, online, championship, no change in the tool.
I'm running windows 10 64-bit, Dirt Rally version 1.02.

Somewhat late, but got this to work. Fantastic tool!
The issue was that I have my Documents folder set to D-drive, not C. However, Dirt Rally automatically saves its files to C:/User/Documents, therefore I was editing the wrong file.
Just leaving this here in case anyone else runs into the same issue.

Quick question, I might have missed it in case it was in the description. Will this work for replays as well or just when direct input is applied?

It is probably a long shot but I was wondering if it was possible to process distance data from DR so there is something happening upon reaching specific distance mark. To cut long story short - is it possible to play a sound based upon distance outputted via Telemetry? Thank you in advance for your answer.

If Dirt 4 processes the info the same way on the relevent udp/tcp port, then it might work.. I`ll find out Friday and post info , for a YAY or NEIGH !!

I hope something similar can be recreated for D4. It's so brilliant, the new game is unplayable without this tool.

Just use the same port as in your hardware_settings.xml file and alter port to same as whats in Dirt Rally , and hey presto :)

It`s a resounding " YAY " .. change the port and your good to go :)

Is there a setting for a handbrake indicator? i just got this remotely from work and while looking around I didn't see a setting for the handbrake.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 86 19.4%
  • €151-500

Votes: 121 27.3%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 73 16.4%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 39 8.8%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 43 9.7%
  • €3001-5000