Development: True2Life Racing DTM Classics (1990-1992)

it's not an issues so much with what tyre smokes as how the cockpit performs when there is smoke produced, it is also the same with rain effects. I have had issues with it raining in the cockpit in the past. The solution is the same for both visual effects.

I was running a number of cars from WTCC 08 and STCC 2 and saw the smoke in a number of them. I'll try again when I have the time and narrow down exactly which ones. This was never an issue before SimBin added the horrible arcade smoke with the latest patch. At the moment I've reduced the issue by using a different smoke texture.

Just remember the new smoke effect and the size of the effect are two different things :) I like the way they redid the effect, but find that there is too much smoke produced in some circumstances, like when a rear wheel gets light in cornering in a FWD car and it overly smokes up under brakes...

anyhoo... let me know the cars when you can

Don't rush him! I believe it will be ready sooner or later.

Really appreciate your hard work! Thank you so much, this will make my heart jump:cool: To be honest, i was dreaming of this mod even before Race07 was announced hehe

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back