Development: True2Life Racing DTM Classics (1990-1992)

awaiting on some performance feedback for our primary testers. Rolled out the new E30 DTM (was using the SimBin WTCC87 car till now) which includes the DTM front splitter extension and the DTM overkill looking whale tail rear wing.

All skins for all cars that raced in the 1990 to 1992 DTM are included. The WTCC87 Mercedes is finished (I think) performance wise. The WTCC87 (fictional) Audi Sport 200 physics is in stage 1 development.

are you using the new cockpit for e30(dtm 92 works cars with digital motec, old cars with old gtl laptimer)?

Cockpits are to be the same as what was released to GTR2, so yes, there is a couple of cockpits on the E30 :) This is actually what I'm working on at the moment as the 1992 cars MoteC dash module won't show in game, so I'll make my own (to look the same but that will display correctly)

Looking for a small group of tester to run through performance and visual bug testing of this mod... Regarding performance, you don't need to be the fastest, you need to be consistent with you lap time... i.e. if you can get a basic setup and then lap after lap generally on the same second

Did a little balancing work on the Audi V8 tyres
Added working tacho to the 90 and 91 BMWs
Added working RPM light to all Audi

just the little visual bits to go... I just keep finding little bits....

It's people being afraid of a little work. Quite happy to do some testing for you if you are still looking. Definitely not the fastest driver (using Xbox controller) but can manage a few light modding corrections if need be. Will be good to see how this stacks up against the older cars in the DTM 94 mod that's out there

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back