Development: True2Life Racing DTM Classics (1990-1992)

Im in love with these cars Gunthar, the merc is my fav by far. had to go back to the previous version to get a feel of it then i tried the new beta. :D:D:D( and im still grinning). now ive got more time to test, ill pm you soon...

Gunthar, I am new to this forum, and I register just because of your great work! Just like someone said, I saw the GTR2 DTM Classic Mod this morning, and thought to myself, I need to get a copy of GTR again just for this mod (I only have Race Injection installed....)
Matter of fact, I wanted to race with a E30 DTM for ages!!!!!! Thanks for your great work.

Just a few questions here, if you don't mind answering:
1.) How to become a tester?
2.) When would be the release date?
3.) Is there another side mirror available for the E30? (just like the pic)

Cheers,
Chris

Attachments

• 19920017.jpg
    19920017.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 365
Just uploading a new build for the testers now.

To those that have tested on this mod, if I missed you out, please PM me as I lost a lot of names when we moved to the new RD site...

Hello Gunthar,, i think your testers are ready and waiting... ive been doing some testing for Kennett.. Cicada, and have had a good few runs and the new Alpine Hills.. both tracks are really nice and keep you on your toes..... they will look great and have some great rain effects and sky... And to be able to use the great tyre selection of the DTM's ... it looking good...:)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back