GT5 Delayed again....

Gran Turismo 5 Delayed Until “This Holiday Season”

Via the official PlayStation US Blog:

We can confirm that Gran Turismo 5 will not be available this November 2nd, but the game’s release will be coming this holiday season.

We sincerely apologize to GT fans for the delay, however, creator Kazunori Yamauchi and the team at Polyphony Digital want to make certain they are creating the perfect racing experience, and we are confident that this ambitious game will exceed expectations when it launches.

Expect this delay to apply to all regions around the world – I will update this post as other official sources continue to update for Europe, Asia, and Australia/NZ.

Nope, started off as a March 2010 release way back and has slowly delayed it's way to Christmas, wonder if this is a record? :D
They never mentioned an exact release date. Just a possible month.
And no, it will never be able to surpass Duke Nukem Forever, as that's the record holder and it's still counting the days since it should've been released in 1998.... But it's still in development

They never mentioned an exact release date. Just a possible month.
And no, it will never be able to surpass Duke Nukem Forever, as that's the record holder and it's still counting the days since it should've been released in 1998.... But it's still in development

hey hey - nothing against Duke Nukem pls.
Special game - special rules :cool:

Sony is ****ing good with christmas surprising - sure the game comes out before santa claus visit me :turtle:

Not wanting to upset anybobody, i was thinking of buying a playstation 3 for the blueray player and the release of gt5. As i already have a g25, but with the new release pictures and video of the red bull make believe car its just lost some kudos. Even though its been designed on a computer with all the figuers like a real car (supposedly) it just seems false to me and has taken a step towards arcade, im not talking about sim/arcade debate but the fact it doesnt exist in real life. i defence i have seen the citroeon was it with vinina ickx and think unless they build it for real it could spoil the integrity of the game. So is it in a bid to sell more copies. And it proberly will. Which other developers will see and then copy and so beginds a downward spiral into a made up world of racing... to me keep it real !!!! just found this maybe its already made http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/44199-prototype-cars.html scroll down to bottom of the page,,,,,

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back