Daytona 24 Hour Discussion Thread

Looks like "Team sandbag" lost the ... sandbag :roflmao:
upload_2018-1-28_15-29-52.png

they ran 100% when there was a fight for the 1-4 spots 9h to go.

Penske cars passed Cadillacs in the pits... and Rahal spun in T1 while in the lead. Then car #6 was in the lead. But dunno what happened to them then.

It was looking good to be a fight between cars 5,6,7 and 31 till the end but they all run into trubble it seems.

I don't think they ever back off, It's either flat out or the car breaks down.

As @Mike Kadlcak mentions some cars have just hit trouble this year.

However still some time to go and historically they always seem to close up near the end so fingers crossed.

Lots of cars still running too, which will have an effect on lap time.

This has been singularly the worst TV spectator experience I've ever had to endure. IMSA stream not available to a US resident. FOX's unbearable advert breaks are bad enough, but then they flip to FOX SPORTS GO for the overnight stint. I have no access to it! I'd have gladly paid a tithe for flag to flag commercial-free coverage (a la Le Mans). A shame that US residents trying to watch an US race need go through this. Shame on you, IMSA.

This has been singularly the worst TV spectator experience I've ever had to endure. IMSA stream not available to a US resident. FOX's unbearable advert breaks are bad enough, but then they flip to FOX SPORTS GO for the overnight stint. I have no access to it! I'd have gladly paid a tithe for flag to flag commercial-free coverage (a la Le Mans). A shame that US residents trying to watch an US race need go through this. Shame on you, IMSA.

Look on the bright side, since you dont watch IMSA TV atleast your F5 button dont get smashed to bits

JgwmrG8.jpg

Atleast in IMSA you can acctually see stuff in pit. And not like in WEC where anytime something happends its roll the car into the garage, close the doors, use all the locks in the world and get your rifle ready to keep the media out at all cost

Last edited:
JgwmrG8.jpg

Atleast in IMSA you can acctually see stuff in pit. And not like in WEC where anytime something happends its roll the car into the garage, close the doors, use all the locks in the world and get your rifle ready to keep the media out at all cost

Top marks to the team on that one. They didn't panic, knew where the problem was and calmly sorted it. Sign of a top endurance team.

Try this one :
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/LsDyVzF7fHJ

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes