Daytona 24 Hour Discussion Thread

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Daytona 24 Chat thread.jpg

Watching the Rolex 24 and want somewhere to chat? Get yourself involved in the comments then!

Exactly what is says on the tin, please feel free to use the comments section to dicuss the Rolex 24 Hour of Daytona...

Happy racing folks!

Full Rolex Daytona 24 Hour Qualification Results: HERE
Rolex 24 Live Stream: HERE

For more from the Daytona 24 Hour race weekend check out the Motorsport Sub Forum here at RaceDepartment - go on, get involved in the conversation now!

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

RaceDepartment YouTube
RaceDepartment Twitter
RaceDepartment Facebook
RaceDepartment Twitch
RaceDepartment Instagram

#58 on track for first laps...bad start for Christina and the team.

The IMSA.tv stream is not available in Spain and Andorra all of a sudden. I suspect it's because of Alonso competing and a TV station having picked up the tele rights here. Not a big deal for me really as I got a VPN running. However, it's just so silly if you think about it given that literally nobody in Spain speaks English anyways :roflmao:

This is wrote I wrote on Facebook earlier.
I actually missed the green flag flying cuz I didn't read the messages displayed on the stream's page early enough. Now I'm fine, got a VPN running but still ridiculous.... :thumbsdown:

Just another reason to dislike that sh*tty F1 driver and his dirty azz home country :roflmao:

Enjoying it so far. Really got into endurance racing the last year, and this is my first IMSA race. I did arrive by what I'm calling the 'Alonso hype train' :laugh: but am liking it and will try and catch as many of the other races as possible.

Was working on this earlier today...

pretty much done, just a few missing logos ;)
Which mod is that?

The imsa.tv streams this weekend have hit 2017 fiawec.com's streams level of bad. Downright amateurish. At least this one is free I guess...

Last edited:
It's the 'WEC 2017 LMP2' mod at assettomods site. The model is not the best, but it drives ok. The sounds are terrible I swapped in the ones from the URD PX2 :laugh:

Still I wanted to do this skin, so bought the mod, even though I already knew it wasn't the best.
Ahh yeah i heard about that mod, there are also some DPis right?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back