The movement of the bike in the trailer looked unnatural, perhaps just another arcade style thing.

Everything in the trailer handles really weird, but that doesn't really mean anything, given that it's just a CGI movie, not actual gameplay. Though it supposedly uses in-game assets.

I'm on a high watching the press release! Please, oh please Sim Racing God, make this the best kick ass sim there is! 15,000 sq/kms of free roam! I think I'm going to pass out! I had the original and in its time was so hooked on Dakar, still am to this day, can't wait!

I wonder how many actual off-road racers are gonna be like "hey!" at that moment where the bike just leaps past the crashed car instead of stopping to help. You'd get some serious scorn in the real deal for just motoring by. But the trailer overall is suitably epic; my only issue is that my Dakar hype is happening right now during Dakar and it'll be a harder sell later.
Yeah, be nice to have a winch system in there

Holy smokes, just noticed they are based less than 20 minutes from my house! Awesome. Site visit requested, video upcoming in due course :)

maybe u can ask tehm some questions regarding ..
1 is it a sim or arcarde ..
2 is it in vr .....
3 will it have breakdowns and real rules..and deads...
4 when will it come out
5 will it have a demo .
6 have a beer on me

wow this game looks insane!! I hope the cameras are nice ill wait for some ingame footage before making a final judgement on a purchase but this game looks unreal :D:D:D

A little fun fact: That MAN truck isn't even present in this year's edition of the race.
I think they just could make 2016 models so far. Though a ex-VEKA MAN truck is now being used by the Rainbow team. Also other truck teams use MAN, not the same 3d-model, but still can put their stickers on it.

------

Btw, check out this:

001.png
002.png
003.png
004.png
005.png
006.png
007.png

Wee bit excited but not holding my breath. Would be awesome if they delivered. Hope the pc version is proper and not some quirky port.

Edit: not arcade but rally raid simulation according to their facebook page.
yea right.. they call it simulation only because they have working suspension? this will be arcade only for sure. Btw, they chosen a wrong year... Robby Gordon is not there with the Hummer. Who wants to drive those shitty diesel cars.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.