Conspiracy Theories

That looked like he was doing 100+km/h

At least we know for a fact that we can´t exclude someone tampering with the electronics.
The things you can do through wi-fi today is crazy.

Turning off pacemakers for example.

Earlier the previous day, Hastings indicated that he believed he was being investigated by the FBI. In an email to colleagues, which was copied to and released by Hastings' friend, Army Staff Sergeant Joe Biggs,[48] Hastings said that he was "onto a big story", that he needed to "go off the radar", and that the FBI might interview them.[49][50]WikiLeaks announced that Hastings had also contacted Jennifer Robinson, one of its lawyers a few hours prior to the crash,[51] and the LA Times reported that he was preparing new reports on the CIA at the time of his demise.[52] The FBI released a statement denying that Hastings was being investigated.[47] Independent journalists Jason Leopold and Ryan Shapiro filed a joint suit on July 26 against the FBI for ignoring their FOIA requests concerning a possible file on Hastings. The intelligence agency had failed to respond to the requests within the allotted 20 day period.[53]
And there´s the reason why he died so conveniently.

Everything you need to know about the state of USA is in this image.

nWwzv2K.jpg

Interesting... apparently a series of prison breaks have occured in various countries.
Supposedly done by Al qaida.

Iraq, Libya and Pakistan. All countries with some presence of another country,

They used mortars to pin down Iraqi forces and suicide bombers to punch holes in their defenses followed by an assault force to free the inmates.
Mortars and everything. Just the type of weapon you expect from some sand-people living in caves.

In at least 5,658 cases in a single year alone, the FBI authorized its informants to commit crimes varying from selling drugs to plotting robberies, according to a copy of an FBI report obtained by USA Today.

After much redacting by the authorities, the watered-down FBI's 2011 report obtained under the Freedom of Information Act has revealed that agents had been authorizing 15 crimes a day on average, in order to get the necessary information from their informants.

The document does not indicate the severity of the crimes authorized by the agency, nor does it include material about violations that were committed without the government's permission. It just sites a number of 5,658 Tier I and II infractions committed by criminals to help the bureau battle crime.

http://rt.com/usa/fbi-crimes-inform..._medium=aplication_chrome&utm_campaign=chrome

Hmm....seems to me that FBI are actually CREATING crime rather then "battling" it..

Also, look up Ted Guderson on wiki.

He wrote this in 2011.

In an interview with B.Fisher Ted Gunderson says before his death on camera: "The FBI has been corrupted. I have knowledge of covert operation of the FBI involving 5 different agents from different FBI field divisions who are called in for assignments and off they go. .. I know that within our government there are two elements, there is the covert and the overt, the overt operations are the fellas in the suits and the ties.. the covert operations involvs assassinations, burglary, murder, kidnappings, and they are regular criminals. They are recruited out of special forces and these people answer to noone, there is no paper trail. They use these men and women for covert surveilances, illegal activity, criminal activity and you look at one of the victims by the way. I have absolute documentation from laboratory, that I have, as we sit here, 3 times the safe level of arsenic in my system. And it's been administered to me thru aerosol. So this is a covert operation of the government. I think, that in particular this is probably NSA, a military intelligence, working together."

Former FBI Senior Special Agent

I like the tag "Question Everything" ... by this I mean even this video clip! ... like really!

Many mistakes have been done in this case (intentionally or not) and therefore the truth can't be found unless somebody of the CIA was "stupid" enough to hide away non-blacked out protocols in an archive that might be released in a few years (not sure if there is a obligation to give up secret files in the US after a certain time has past). Videos like this can't change that, they'll only create more fear and hate (for and against the government).

Last edited:
Part 6 might be the most important part of the whole film. Beside its short psychological analysis, it's a good brief lesson about social identification and group behavior in general too. :thumbsup:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.