Resource icon

Tracks "Circuit Gilles Villeneuve", Montréal, Québec, Canada 0.37

Login or Register an account to download this content
As i can not continue posting my progress on the assetto corsa formus, i hope i can do it here.
After visiting the racetrack and taking lots of reference images i continued working on the project.
Added more trackside objects like the infamous toilet cabins, the LED boards for flag singnals, tents and living containers.
I exchanged also the old breaking boards with the real textures.

I94PHFF.jpg

zEu6J7j.jpg
w9TQZ4q.jpg
m1QNVrB.jpg

As i can not continue posting my progress on the assetto corsa formus, i hope i can do it here.
After visiting the racetrack and taking lots of reference images i continued working on the project.
Added more trackside objects like the infamous toilet cabins, the LED boards for flag singnals, tents and living containers.
I exchanged also the old breaking boards with the real textures.

I94PHFF.jpg

zEu6J7j.jpg
w9TQZ4q.jpg
m1QNVrB.jpg
Hey glad to see you are still at it!

The choice is entirely up to you but most of us have been posting WIP threads in the new section found here.

http://www.racedepartment.com/forums/assetto-corsa-modding-discussions.414/

It might be best to keep this section for support of the track. That is what I am doing anyway.

Either way glad you are still at it and look forward to future updates!

can someone tel me why this mod wont work? Montreal 2017 Billboards 1.1
made a skin folder and in that a default with the modded content in it still wont shop up on track

Well yeah but then again the F1 201X rip works just fine.
Even to a point where Lilski fixed the major issues with it to make it league ready. ;)
So all in all I'd say there isn't really a need for another version.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back