Resource icon

Tracks "Circuit Gilles Villeneuve", Montréal, Québec, Canada 0.37

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thank u very much...very goood job....but im rookie in AC...is possible make crowd and marshalls.....when u create track or no? Becouse track is great but feel empty...thx for reply.

Last edited:
I will probably place marshalls. Crowds are difficult to make look right. 2D cardboard crowds look bad and 3D crowds are too unperformant. Therefore no crowd at the moment sadly. I may do a 2d crowd at some point, but i have no textures for that and getting good crowd textures with a cc0 license is not that easy.

Where do these lags appear? As far as i read the forums, no one has performance issues so far :(
very randomly but mostly in the first and first half of the second sector
i normally did have 125-150 fps on your track but now i am down to 80 with some massive lag spikes
great track though absolutely love it..

PS Is this track still a WIP? If so when do you think it will be released?

This track is still wip. Sadly i have very little time and currently also little motivation to work on it. I hope, that i can find some free time to continue working on it.

This track is still wip. Sadly i have very little time and currently also little motivation to work on it. I hope, that i can find some free time to continue working on it.
Your track is one of the best track mods in AC. It would be a shame if this was the final product

linolafett updated "Circuit Gilles Villeneuve", Montréal, Québec, Canada with a new update entry:

Graphics update

Hello again :)

Changelog:

- added 3D gras
- added first version of groove texture (skidmarks, does not change over time yet)
- added more buildings and offtrack props (flags/tents/lamps/blockout of montreal skyline)
-new fastline AI and cameras made by "Stepy" (thanks!)View attachment 113456 View attachment 113457 View attachment 113458 View attachment 113459 View attachment 113460 View attachment 113461 View attachment 113462

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Two
One of the most important pieces missing! Otherwise awesome work, thanks.
gilles.jpg

This is 'pure' fun to drive.
I absolutely love it.
It looks and feels better than any previous version I've driven in any other sim.
That section leading up to WOC is incredible.

Hi linolafett,
I have a question regarding the track. I have 2 versions and I was wondering which one is your or if both are yours but different version. maybe you can help me with that.
first version i have:

second version:

thanks in advance.
Great work by the way i'm from quebec and I love the track

biss424

Hi linolafett,
I have a question regarding the track. I have 2 versions and I was wondering which one is your or if both are yours but different version. maybe you can help me with that.
[...]
biss424
Hey,
the first track linked is a rip from the codemasters formula one games. The second video is my version. Should be easy to spot, my track has very few offtrack objects at the moment.
I will visit the racetrack in 2 months and will take a lot of images.
Greetings from europe :)

I was there last September, cruising around in a rental car...kinda gives you an idea how harsh the curbs are to run over. They have a really low speed limit there but you can stretch it a bit on the back straight :). Have fun, man, Montreal is great city!

Hey,
the first track linked is a rip from the codemasters formula one games. The second video is my version. Should be easy to spot, my track has very few offtrack objects at the moment.
I will visit the racetrack in 2 months and will take a lot of images.
Greetings from europe :)

Good thanks for the answer !!! keep up the nice work I love my hometown track!

Hamisih and Others,
Did you download windows 10? I did, maybe that is the problem?

I downloaded in the past also a F1 car, worked fine. Now I can not select the F1 car anymore (since windows 10).

Also read somewere that an ini.file most be in the proper folder. I am not so handy / no wizkid with PCs

Anybody any ideas?

Last edited:
Hamisih and Others,
Did you download windows 10? I did, maybe that is the problem?

I downloaded in the past also a F1 car, worked fine. Now I can select the F1 car anymore (since windows 10).

Also read somewere that an ini.file most be in the proper folder. I am not so handy / no wizkid with PCs

Anybody any ideas?
ah yh i have win 10 :/

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back