CIRCUIT CHARADE 2023 (csp)

Tracks CIRCUIT CHARADE 2023 (csp) 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
it's probably something to do with CSP (might need updating) or (what's it called) more likely the cfg file? Or is that the track vao file/track config? something like that... sorry not sure

Yes, this was an issue with a previous CustomShadersPatch version, just tested with v0.1.45 and its ok there.
charade.jpg

hello
Mark DENNY

you must have something to modify in your assetto corsa file! ?? because you are the only one to have this problem I think, !!! or did you try to modify something on the circuit? is this really my compilation? because I just downloaded it for testing and I don't have the problem ?? and this is not the texture I used at all , sorry

All ive done is downloaded the track version 1.3 and installed it ive done nothing else, it is managed via content manager. I have tried just via AC but the same result.

Absolutely incredible track. Thank you very much. The only problem is that the ai line in some corners is far from optimal. I tried to fix this using the ai line application, but I ran into the problem that the right border of the track on the start/finish part disappears after saving and the bots are constantly hitting the wall because they do not know the track boundaries.

thank you very much for your review, but as i pointed out on the post before you i have some corrections to make, it is not really finished and optimize ,,,,, for the moment i have to finish my new version of sebring ,,,
for ai, in the track's data file, there are two small ini files. (side_l.csv and side_r.csv) these are the two files that delimit the border of the track, I created them with the addon "AI line HELPER"
and they must be associated with the ai line, for that you have to press ctrl f4 when loading the track ,,,, when you create a new fast_lane
but I don't know if it works without it, so install the addon ai line helper,

takes the files of your fast lane and pit lane
and when loading the circuit, press several times on ctrl f4
the boundaries will be reassigned, cars should no longer drive outside the zone
I hope that I managed to make myself understood !!!

thank you very much for your review, but as i pointed out on the post before you i have some corrections to make, it is not really finished and optimize ,,,,, for the moment i have to finish my new version of sebring ,,,
for ai, in the track's data file, there are two small ini files. (side_l.csv and side_r.csv) these are the two files that delimit the border of the track, I created them with the addon "AI line HELPER"
and they must be associated with the ai line, for that you have to press ctrl f4 when loading the track ,,,, when you create a new fast_lane
but I don't know if it works without it, so install the addon ai line helper,

takes the files of your fast lane and pit lane
and when loading the circuit, press several times on ctrl f4
the boundaries will be reassigned, cars should no longer drive outside the zone
I hope that I managed to make myself understood !!!
Thanks a lot! So i made new fast line, install ai helper. Than while loading track press several times on ctrl f4 but right border dont appear.

P.S. I found solution. You must hold shift when loading track. If you hold shift borders lines download correctly

Last edited:
Hey ! Great job, I love your videos
I wanted to play on Cuircuit de Charade but I don't know how to install it, can you help me please ?

I just found out about this amazing track! I love the layout and you did such an awesome job! I was running does it support rain fx, wet puddles, night lighting of CSP?

I just found out about this amazing track! I love the layout and you did such an awesome job! I was running does it support rain fx, wet puddles, night lighting of CSP?
thank you, yes the circuit is nice but far from being really correct, there is too much deformation of the road, there are still plenty of corrections to do on it ,,, and for the effects of wet road and night there is not Again.
must wait

thank you, yes the circuit is nice but far from being really correct, there is too much deformation of the road, there are still plenty of corrections to do on it ,,, and for the effects of wet road and night there is not Again.
must wait
Are you still working on this track?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes