CIRCUIT CHARADE 2023 (csp)

Tracks CIRCUIT CHARADE 2023 (csp) 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
MadBrain updated CHARADE _SPC2018 (+video WIP CHARADE2023 be there soon) with a new update entry:

CIRCUIT CHARADE 2023 (csp)

View attachment 665877

Hello everyone !
here is my brand new version of charade
CIRCUIT_CHARADE_2023 1.0

Warning :
For those who don't have "CM" (content manager) and "CSP" (custom shader patch) I strongly advise you to install them for everything to work properly!

NEW:
_TRACKS=2
_ PIT = 35
_ CIRCUIT_CHARADE_2023 4km and its new colors...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Amazing work, this is one of my most favorite tracks. So well beautifully designed and the attention to detail is absolutely stunning! Should we delete the old 2018 track when installing the new 2023 version or are they both different in some ways?

Does the new version of the new 3d tree fx?

Great work. Just four things:
- please change the hotlap start for 4 km circuit - right now you are starting on 8 km and can`t drive much
- second thing on 4 km layout in place marked red
1684786500714.png

the wall is much closer and there is tarmac in between (you have it much further and with no tarmac)

1684786632011.png

- third thing is AI which is slow and is braking really early
- fourth is vegetation. There is too much trees in several places like here
1684786975518.png

Other than those this is fantastic version. You put a lot of love here and we all appreciate. Kudos man !

Amazing work, this is one of my most favorite tracks. So well beautifully designed and the attention to detail is absolutely stunning! Should we delete the old 2018 track when installing the new 2023 version or are they both different in some ways?

Does the new version of the new 3d tree fx?
hello, to answer yes they are both different, I started from zero and no, I haven't used 3d tree fx for the moment, because there are a lot of them to put, maybe in a future update, good race to you

Great work. Just four things:
- please change the hotlap start for 4 km circuit - right now you are starting on 8 km and can`t drive much
- second thing on 4 km layout in place marked red
View attachment 666000
the wall is much closer and there is tarmac in between (you have it much further and with no tarmac)

View attachment 666001
- third thing is AI which is slow and is braking really early
- fourth is vegetation. There is too much trees in several places like here
View attachment 666006
Other than those this is fantastic version. You put a lot of love here and we all appreciate. Kudos man !
Good morning ! ahhhhhHHHHhh an oversight on my part for the hotlap, I forgot to put them back, thank you for the information, and for the trees too I will reduce them, thank you very much, I'll take care of it as soon as possible

i dont even have the spc 2018 version, lol
ok, I don't really understand your problem, you're telling me about the names of the bends, which I haven't even indicated, because there isn't the minimap yet on the circuit, I have to do it for the next update, otherwise show me a screen to better understand!! in the meantime for me the subject is closed , thank you

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.