Circuit 24H Lemans

Tracks Circuit 24H Lemans 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
EcC8wK8.jpg

Zf3dYus.jpg

Great job with this Tiago, nice to see the recent changes to the circuit coming to AC. I have been keeping my iRacing account live waiting for their version to come out but not sure I will bother now.

dear Tiago Lima,
your shots are fantastic.
this means that something more than 1.1 version is near to be released ?

I love this track with old endurance cars (c9, 787b, 917k and so on) really a lot
probably some people has already told, using 1.1 version i've found this "minor" things that could be improved:
- number of cameras for replay if compared to other realisations (since here in the forest some angles are fantastic)
- on the long straights to the S if you drive a little bit on the right (but into the road) you will receive the RED FLAG of invalidated timelap (as you were out of track)
- during replay from outside, near the S after long straight there are some "dittering" in which car melt together with road for few instancts

Let us know something about delivery of updated track and thx for your effort !

The Track doesn't work with me. I tried different cars, carclasses, only one single car. Whenever I try to start on the track, I get a CTD.

What could be the problem?

Hello Tiago Lima,
there was nothing wrong with your Le Mans Track. I had to re-install Assetto Corsa, because nothing worked anymore. Your Track works fine now and I enjoy blasting the long straight with 380 km/h in a group c prototype.
Thanks for your brilliant work and quick answer trying to help me.

Hello Tiago Lima,
there was nothing wrong with your Le Mans Track. I had to re-install Assetto Corsa, because nothing worked anymore. Your Track works fine now and I enjoy blasting the long straight with 380 km/h in a group c prototype.
Thanks for your brilliant work and quick answer trying to help me.
Glad to know !!! :) hope you like it :)

good work, looks realy nice but new version, same bugs. here you see an onboard view with the Audi R18 (2015)

1. at the Virage Du Tertre Rouge its like driving over square cuts. in the youtube video you can see that nothing happens when the audi hits them. in assetto the audi takes off like a plane. for testing i made my setup realy soft but it happens again and again.... and that realy su.... cause everytime i hit the curbs and take of i get the cutting message or the cars crashes into the wall.

2. the box, if you leave the box the cars is jumping as hell.

3. the cutting zone. the yellow marked field right side after curve 17 is allowed at the real race. in game i get the cutting message. check the youtube video and compare it with your track.

4. the new version has less grip than the old one and the real track and the radius of some curves are too closely.

Last edited:
good work, looks realy nice but new version, same bugs. here you see an onboard view with the Audi R18 (2015)

1. at the Virage Du Tertre Rouge its like driving over square cuts. in the youtube video you can see that nothing happens when the audi hits them. in assetto the audi takes off like a plane. for testing i made my setup realy soft but it happens again and again....

2. the box, if you leave the box the cars is jumping as hell.

3. the cutting zone. the yellow marked field right side after curve 17 is allowed at the real race. in game i get the cutting message. check the youtube video and compare it with your track.

4. the new version has less grip than the old one and the real track and the radius of some curves are too closely.
what car are you having problems in Tertre Rouge

there was no alteration in the grip values at all

there was also no alteration in major track geometry so the distance ans radios btwen corners is the same

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.