Circuit 24H Lemans

Tracks Circuit 24H Lemans 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I think the reduction in grip is possibly from the newer tyre model in AC. I noticed that V5 cars seem to have way less grip than V4 cars especially through the Porsche Curves. The track surface is supposed to be fairly low grip anyway so maybe that is more realistic.

Very good work, I live in Le Mans and i work sometimes in this track. Its a good job, but for me there are much trees all around the track.... especially between the Porsche and the Tertre Rouge corner, it's really fantasiste. If i can help.... Thank you

Another accurate track. Not to be deliberately negative, but there's no atmosphere at this track. It's one of the iconic motor racing circuits but it feels soulless here.

What would help? Who knows. It should be frightening to drive, close walls, road signs. The road should be very bumpy and unpredictable. The difference between the circuit and the public roads should be very obvious.

I think the lack of atmosphere is down to AC itself lacking options for trackside animation rather than the track and Le Mans is not a bumpy track these days, even the road sections that are left are pretty smooth. Watch some recent in car video you can see that.

I think the lack of atmosphere is down to AC itself lacking options for trackside animation rather than the track and Le Mans is not a bumpy track these days, even the road sections that are left are pretty smooth. Watch some recent in car video you can see that.

Yes, I think you're right on both counts. It's probably much more realistic than I gave credit for!

Any ideas what is causing the 'transparent textures' coming out of the mulsanne bend on either side of the track there is a short section of kerbing and apron that appears transparent as you approach when viewed from in the cockpit. The texture appears fine when viewed from out side, see attached pics

Attachments

• IMG_001.jpg
    IMG_001.jpg
    198.2 KB · Views: 267
  • IMG_002.jpg
    IMG_002.jpg
    344.1 KB · Views: 260
Any ideas what is causing the 'transparent textures' coming out of the mulsanne bend on either side of the track there is a short section of kerbing and apron that appears transparent as you approach when viewed from in the cockpit. The texture appears fine when viewed from out side, see attached pics
The fov affects the object lods , bu your interior lod you seam to be running a high fov?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.