rF2 Caterham Superlight Team Championship (Cancelled)

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
In light of 5 drivers leaving the league I have changed that rule. But only up to round 3 after that point I will not let any new drivers in. Only because 6 race's will be a gap to big to get the points.
Perhaps instigate a "dropped score" rule, where only (for example) 12 of 15 rounds count, like they used to in F1? I can't remember off hand how many rounds there actually are, but you could make not every sprint race have to apply for the total champ points. Maybe. :p

Has anyone started practicing yet?
I did 100 laps today and ended up pretty satisfied with both the setup for qualy and race, and also my overall pace. I think a good target for race pace will be in the region of high 1:44s for the quick guys.

That seems quite fast, I have to say.

I found a track guide from a guy in an Evo that was interesting. http://www.carmodguides.com/eastern-creek-track-guide/v

Eastern_Creek_Raceway.jpg

No club events during the league. Stu considered the possibility of replacing it with another mod but because he left Caterhams that hasn't been followed up :(

ya cheeky beggar....we had an impromptu stock car session 2 fridays ago....just because YOU weren't there didn't mean it didn't happen haha. I can either put something on the UKSOM server or ask the mods here to open something for tomorrow night if enough (lets say more than 6) people are interested and available....a few mods got mentioned earlier in the thread so a straw poll today may see an amenable solution to our Friday quandry :)

ya cheeky beggar....we had an impromptu stock car session 2 fridays ago....just because YOU weren't there didn't mean it didn't happen haha. I can either put something on the UKSOM server or ask the mods here to open something for tomorrow night if enough (lets say more than 6) people are interested and available....a few mods got mentioned earlier in the thread so a straw poll today may see an amenable solution to our Friday quandry :)

Yeah I know sorry, I meant a regular weekly club event :p

Why would we look for some other mods when we can have some great fun with the cats, there are so many different cars in the mod to choose from.....

I take my time away from cats at the end of race 2 on Friday untill the next Friday, thats 6 days without them....and i do miss THE CATS, not some other mods.....also i don't want to keep installing different mods as i used to have a lot of them and that had caused some mismatches, had to make clean install of rFactor and i only keep WTM and Cats in it atm. Unless one drives the cats everyday how can one get fed up with them..?? We used to have Cats race EVERY Friday......

Sorry but that's the way it is the league was always going to have a week of from the cats as in a fun night. and I am staying with it. Also the fun night is not just for the people in the league its for all at RD. if you don't want to install more mods that's fine but I am not going to change things sorry.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.