rF2 Caterham Superlight Team Championship (Cancelled)

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Reading my posts properly: 0/10
I got confused because you said we aren't using the official skinpack, but there is an interim one you are putting together for those who have skins... but then you said again we are testing the skinpack after the race, I wondered whether you had two skinpacks in the pipeline for this friday... I was seeking clarification Stu :)

or are you talking about yourself, your own helmet?

If so, you have to select that helmet in your main user page, which is why there's a separate folder in the zip pointing to Gamedata/helmets, copying them in there.

The other mappings only work on AI and other players - you still have to specify your own to see it on yourself.

or are you talking about yourself, your own helmet?

If so, you have to select that helmet in your main user page, which is why there's a separate folder in the zip pointing to Gamedata/helmets, copying them in there.

The other mappings only work on AI and other players - you still have to specify your own to see it on yourself.
We did a test where if you enter the server after another player has joined then you see them wearing your helmet, but they see you wearing the correct helmet. So the first person to join the server will see all the correct helmets, but the last person to enter the server will not. For some reason.

OK - well that's a new one on me.

TBH if you or anyone else can find a fix for that, then great. I'm not going to worry about it too much as I simply don't have the time.

It would be far easier for me to specify default rF helmets only anyway.

I'm not bothered since it's fine in replay files, which means that any highlights videos that somebody might be so kind as to do will be all AOK. It's just a tiny thing for in the race itself. That's all :)

Just by the way, will there be a prize for the best skin?

BlackVisor Motorsport

Team: Gold
attachment.php

Team: Silver
attachment.php

Attachments

• cat_league_teamgold.jpg
    cat_league_teamgold.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 252
  • cat_league_teamsilver.jpg
    cat_league_teamsilver.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 238
OK - test server is up.

Remember - the server password is NOT the same as the Racing Club.

You will need to go into GPCOS to get it.

It will change every round, and I will not give the password out by any other means.

For tonight's event, what I would suggest is that each team chooses a skin from the current Friday skin pack (or indeed one of the defaults), and all drivers in that team use the same skin. Post in here with what skins you will use (only from the current Friday skin pack, please) so we don't have a clash.

That way, we get the team feeling, but no-one will have a clash or any issues.

Then, after race 2, we can all just jump into our actual League skins in the new League skinpack, and make sure there are no hidden nasties, and no-one gets left out if they don't have their League skin ready.

Wondering if I can get soem help please?

I have installed the cat mod, the small patch (with the frm file in it) and the skinpack but I get unknown car in the car list and I keep getting hoofed from the server...

Any help would be much appreciated!

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Monthly

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%